FanFiction.Net
for Arcane Thesis

1/6/2018 c6 1Dragonjek
"Shinji Matou, standing a few feet away, smiled. He was no sadist, at least not in the pure sense. He derived no pleasure from the pain he was inflicting here."
Hm... come to think of it, that is actually true. It isn't that he likes hurting people. It's that he likes getting what he wants, and doesn't care that it often hurts people.
Like Sakura.
Little shit.

Bazette is seriously lucky that Shinji was controlling Medusa through the Book of False Attendant and that she has pretty much zero interest in protecting him. Strength, Endurance, Luck, and Agility were all cut by a rank... and the Lancer class features the highest Agility, so she'd be even higher in than her normal A rank (probably not EX... A? A?). She didn't use her Mystic Eyes at all (although considering that her Eyes of Cybele do full-fledged petrification, and she isn't insane here like in the Grand Order movie, I don't know how willing she'd be to use them. And since Bazette wouldn't have any way to know she was Medusa, she couldn't prepare Fragarach to counter Cybele).
1/6/2018 c4 Dragonjek
"Excellent! I'm glad to see that you've grown to where you can appreciate a woman. Ten years have changed you much for the better."
Considering that canonically Iskandar and Waver did the "mana transfer" ritual...
1/6/2018 c3 Dragonjek
Aaaaaaand they're about to come to a very wrong conclusion about Shirou, huh?

"He could not be alive his every motion was grinding and sparking and popping, and…"
Almost like his body was made of swords, huh?
12/28/2017 c6 FanFicReader712012
You need a scene break between the talk of Shirou with Raiga and Shinji's scene.
12/16/2017 c7 Guest
It's a shame that this doesn't have more reviews... That being said I don't have anything constructive to say besides that linebrakes to indicate scene changes would be nice. Oh and it's nice to see Gray and I'm looking forward to her reaction to Saber.
12/16/2017 c7 1ZenoZen
oh god waver is savage and i love it, for the time being he got the lead on the situation but do not forget our gilgamesh is still around.
12/14/2017 c6 Guest
Stupid Shinji.
12/14/2017 c6 crow woyzeck
okay getting a little confused here you have Cu Cullain as caster and i know he could be one

but here Medusa is lancer here and i don't think she is capable of being a lancer class
12/11/2017 c5 The Man
Interesting story. I have high hopes for it.
12/11/2017 c3 Guest
Yeah, this is really good. It's written well and has a good balance of humor and seriousness. Everyone feels in character too.
12/11/2017 c1 Guest
Interesting.

Just a note, there's been a retcon in that Heroic Spirits are made aware of what their Servant selves do when summoned. They don't really feel or see anything, but essentially get a information dump like a briefing/after-action report. So Servants can now "remember" certain things.
12/9/2017 c5 ZenoZen
intense conversation as always from our waver love the conversation between rider and waver, also gray inside thought is really interesting, but i dont know why i cannot picturing waver and taiga together, maybe i prefer the cool calculated el-milloi that closing his heart from romance but it just me, hope the next chapter will be an action. See you.
12/9/2017 c5 5Catastrophic Bacon
Started reading as I am also writing a fic that involves Waver and wanted to see how other people were writing him, now I'm interested in seeing where this goes. Cool story, look forward to seeing where it goes.
12/6/2017 c4 1ZenoZen
just found this good story and i super intrested in this, but my only problem is line organization. In a lot of places, the scene shift goes from one place to another with no transition. Other than that i think you have no problem.
12/6/2017 c4 3WeaselDaddy01
Incredibly well written, and definitely deserving of more recognition than what it's gotten so far. As of now, you seem to have captured every characters personality very well, and it's easy to visualize them behaving the way you've written them. My only criticism is with the way you've handled scene transitions; it's a tad messy at points, and is sometimes hard to notice that you're now into a different scene. You probably know this, but there's an option in the doc manager (that for some reason only shows up when you're editing an existing doc) that allows for you to add a line that goes across the page, which serves as a really good way to separate scenes. I know it's not the most elegant solution, but it might help transition things a little bit better.

Aside from that I'm super invested in this already, and am eagerly looking forward to your next update. Keep up the good work!
35 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »