for Glass - A Sherlock Fanfiction

9/23/2020 c1 Kim Italiano
This fanfiction was absolutely brilliant! It was written well and your ability to interweave a new character into the series was fantastic. You breathed life into her so much so that I cried numerous times because of the challenges she faced. If another season of the show is made I will miss her not being there. Can't wait to read the follow ups!
Thank you for creating and sharing this!
9/18/2020 c1 Kim
Wow, I'm in tears. I suffered similar emotional feeling to Margaux as a child. In my mid 40's I still struggle with the pain and self worth. You put into words what I have felt for so long. Thank you for helping mr verbalize my feelings.
Brilliant writing!
4/28/2020 c6 sebastianstanlover
Hey author, this is a really clever story so far. I can absolutely read this like it's a proper sherlock episode where most stories I read sound like they're written by children. I really like where this is going. The banter between Sherlock and John is so accurate and so funny. This is a really good read so far and I'm excited to see where it goes. So far my two favorite parts are John pretending to be champagne drunk and the 'wheres my gun... so i can shoot myself' parts. Very clever and very good writing.
3/13/2020 c50 Guest
I don’t usually leave reviews because I’m to shy but I just had to say that I love this book so much,, thank you for writing such a perfect version of Sherlock 3 and I love Margaux! I can’t wait to read the sequal
2/16/2020 c50 MoonchildKay
Is it possible to give a virtual standing ovation? Because god you deserve it! This was beautiful, smart, funny, true to character, so so entertaining from start to finish. You are a diamond in the rough. Congratulations and I can’t wait for the sequel!
2/15/2020 c50 4curlystruggle
I VANT BELIEVE ITS OVER I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
2/15/2020 c50 lydiavip
Hands down the best sherlock oc fanfic i’ve read <3 well done! I’ve had a great time readingre-reading it!
2/15/2020 c46 ButterflyQueen16
This first segment is wonderful. I have throughly enjoyed Margaux and Sherlock through their long journey getting to where they are now. I would have read this all in one sitting if it were possible. Simply captivating, you portrayed the characters so well and the efforts that you put in were very much noticeable and appreciated. I can't wait to see where these adventures take them to next, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it as well. Thank for using ur amazing writing skills and for creating and keeping up with such a great story. I appreciate you sharing it with us readers and will be looking forward to the sequel.
2/10/2020 c49 MoonchildKay
That whole conversation between Margaux and Mycroft had me howling. I could literally see Mark Gatiss in my head as I read it. And the shower scene! One of my faves yet! I am absolutely gutted that we only have one chapter to go. But trust me I’ll be adding the sequel to my favourites the second you post it! x
2/10/2020 c49 NTA123
Wow, penultimate chapter... I just want to thank you for updating regularly and writing such an amazing story. You are a very talented writer and I wish you all the best for your future projects.
2/9/2020 c49 5UmiNight Angel Neko
wahoo! sequel!
2/6/2020 c48 Guest
After such sad chapters, this update really made me happy :)
2/5/2020 c48 4curlystruggle
OH MY GOD FINALLY IT WAS WORTH IT IT WAS SO WORTH THE WAIT THEY FINALLY SAID IT.
2/5/2020 c48 5UmiNight Angel Neko
Yes! Finally!
2/5/2020 c48 MoonchildKay
Ahhhhh omg! 48 chapters in the making and it was so so so worth it! This was so satisfying I actually squealed -it’s so bittersweet because I can feel this story coming to an end. I don’t want it to end but I’m also so happy for them at the same time! Loved it x
133 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »