for High-Heeled Nightmare

4/19 c1 Malikia Angel
Now I need fan art of Gabriel Agreste strutting in high heels. This was brilliant and VERY in character for Gabriel.
3/14 c1 Cierra231
This was absolutely delightful to read! Thank you so much for writing these one-shots!
8/31/2020 c1 Guest
Whatcha talkin' 'bout? He looks fabulous.
8/4/2020 c1 Guest
Yup! He's not a fashion mogul for nothing..! Finally some light is shed to his actual talent.
...and the fired model will soon be turned into another villain but Mari and Adrien are nearby so it's okay.
8/2/2020 c1 16Jael73
Wonderful. Hope there’s more where this came from! I love insight on Gabriel!
5/28/2020 c1 52Awsomaniatica
HA HA HA! This is utter brilliance! Where did you come up with this idea?!
Only one small detail that should have been added at the end... Adrien's reaction! What would he have answered to Marinette's question?! Or was he just as speechless?!
4/28/2020 c1 violet lilaccs
XD
1/8/2020 c1 5pandagirl7878
Hahahahahaha this was hilarious. you go gabriel agreste
11/7/2019 c1 Guest
I LOVE IT! It’s soooo something Gabriel would do. I would actually like to know how he’s able to walk so easily in high heels. It’s would definitely make for an interesting back story maybe involve Emilie his wife?
9/9/2019 c1 The Thinker
HAHAHAHAHA oh my god!
7/13/2019 c1 6Spideyfangirl123
…. no sense of fashion , Gabriel!
6/14/2019 c1 librosmysticos
I go back to your stories every once in awhile so I can cackle and ugly laugh before going to sleep.
this one is one of my favorites by how ridiculous it is
11/9/2018 c1 8Lilith Jae
Oh darn, I think I just spat out my lunch while laughing my guts out. I personally hate high heels and have promised myself to never wear anything above 2 inches above occasion. But this, this is GOLD!
10/13/2018 c1 Bunearybunny
XD Thank you so much for writing this. It made me burst out in laughter. XD
9/13/2018 c1 Dwarrior
Oh my Gosh... Brilliant... this one cracked me up,.. absolutely LOVED it. Keep up the Awesomeness...
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »