for The Reaper Fairy

10/10 c19 Wlyman2009
I dont recall relius ever wanting a utopia
7/17 c1 Paulo Shinsui Gil
ok this one is going to my bookmark and nice story btw author hoping for more future updates
4/1 c17 Wlyman2009
not bad. but the some characterizations seem off
3/31 c17 4Matthew Cruz
Goddamn it Relius and Hazama are working together. Anyway nice chapter, also i wonder if Azrael will break out again without Jin's Arctic Dungeon to seal him off again, he basically the strongest person in the current state of the world even then Kokonoe probably won't let that happen, i would hope he gets out since he is actually one of my fav. Anyway I wonder if Relius would turn one of the members of tartarus into another puppet, also is Ragna's Azure Flame Grimoire can make Black Beast or at least mini versions of them, overrall good chapter.
3/31 c17 2shadowedge27
Yeah, that makes sense. The chapter really did show, or at least gave, a good idea of how dangerous BB is even after its gone. I am actually glad that Frosch died because in the Phase Shift novel if animals get infected there is a chance they will become mutants and start attacking everyone instead of just dying. Rogue having to fight a mutated Frosch might be too hard to watch. To be honest I sometimes get annoyed when I read people saying the six heroes fought and beat the Black Beast on their own as if they grouped up and attack BB once and won.

In truth, it took 3 years of fighting with the six heroes leading the rest of humanity to beat it and even then they were still losing until they somehow lead BB to a place filled with Crystals that nullify seithr (basically similar to having hundreds or thousands of Celica's in one place) thus neutralising all of BBs seithr based attacks. (Basically, they used Kryptonite)

To be honest, I never did get why healing magic is considered better than healing sorcery in the BlazBlue world. Healing magic can only heal normal wounds and magical wounds but not wounds dealt by seithr based attacks while healing sorcery (which is basically healing magic but uses seithr instead of mana) can heal that and wounds dealt by seithr based attacks and it's a lot more common than healing magic (since in Xblaze almost everyone who learned sorcery knew some level of healing sorcery).
2/7 c16 3BulletstormX
When will Ragna tell Fairy Tail about his past?
1/29 c16 VVVVVVVVVVV
I have to say. This is one of the interesting stories that I have come across so far. A bit of spelling mistakes, and some grammatical ones, here and there, but it trumps on how well you made the story flow as if it was a standalone rather than just 'a crossover' and just people from another world 'reacting' to whatever is foreign to them.

Keep it up, my dudes. I'm hungry for more.
1/28 c16 4Matthew Cruz
Damn it Relius, welp anyway good story so far, i like that you are not scared to kill characters off, but i wonder is Jin gonna have his Nox Nyctores or the power of Order back, or even Ragna going psuedo-Black Beast if you don't know what i'm talking about look into the ending of the story mode in Chronophantasma.
1/28 c16 archive4465
damn what an amazing chapter. though... what took you so long?
1/27 c16 Wlyman2009
not sure how to feel about this chapter
12/15/2019 c15 6MEleeSmasher
I love this story more than the WarCraft Convergence one. Please update this one. I would love to see the Murakumo sisters reunite with Ragna, along with Rachel and some others...
10/25/2019 c15 3Epsilon the Blue Ace
Wow that was gruesome.
I'm interested in how much this will alter canon events in Fairy Tail. Or if you are going to diverge from them all together. I don't mind either way.
10/14/2019 c15 2shadowedge27
On top of that, wounds dealt by the Black Beast cannot be healed through magic, as shown when Celica was unable to heal Jubei's wounds. On top of that, seithr poisoning is still a thing and that too, cannot be healed through magic. All the wounded are poisoned.
10/14/2019 c15 shadowedge27
The only problem I see with this is that the Black Beast is a self-observing weapon. This means that it can keep itself when and where it is. That is why Ameteratsu and Takamagahara were completely powerless against it. It is also the reason why the BlazBlue universe stayed the same even though Ragna and Nu never fell into the couldron or why the Black Beast continued to exist after Ragna wiped out its existence. Basically, when the Eclipse was destroyed the Black Beast self-observation should have prevented it from being sent back.
10/14/2019 c15 Guest
Dude... what... the... FUCK!?

You killed waifu!?