for The Reaper Fairy

10/14/2019 c15 2shadowedge27
The only problem I see with this is that the Black Beast is a self-observing weapon. This means that it can keep itself when and where it is. That is why Ameteratsu and Takamagahara were completely powerless against it. It is also the reason why the BlazBlue universe stayed the same even though Ragna and Nu never fell into the couldron or why the Black Beast continued to exist after Ragna wiped out its existence. Basically, when the Eclipse was destroyed the Black Beast self-observation should have prevented it from being sent back.
10/14/2019 c15 Guest
Dude... what... the... FUCK!?

You killed waifu!?
10/12/2019 c15 Wlyman2009
you had the balls to kill of two fan favorite girls. I'm impressed but left with more questions.
10/11/2019 c15 ImmaNumber1
Honestly nice that you used the black beast rather than the dragons,
Ragna would have absolutely annihilated the dragons in less than a second, while the black beast would be an actual challenge.
Plus you also made it so that some characters would die, Good. good, killing off characters isnt always bad.
10/11/2019 c15 DB-20
Uhh... Well anyone who die isn't coming back from the dead because Ultear is dead and she's the one who reverse time, so... Not sure if their going to be dead or someone else reverse time
10/2/2019 c14 Twylaken
update please
9/19/2019 c1 Slackboy101
okay Juvia and Levy I understand, But Why not Mira, Lucy and Erza? Jelal's a prick, Natsu belongs with Lisanna and Who's Mira shipped with most of the time? what will some of the Blazblue cast come in as well?
6/18/2019 c14 HHYYYYYPPPEEE
I can't wait until the next chapter. I wonder if the fairies plan will fail and what will happen to the murokumo unit sisters.
6/3/2019 c13 3Epsilon the Blue Ace
Ok so I'm assuming that Kagura and Cosmos are two of the four Fairy Tail girls in Ragna's light harem.
So you gave Hazama the Susanoo Unit huh? That should be interesting.
Have you thought about doing a special chapter/omake segment for when Fairy Tail went to the water park?
5/26/2019 c9 Nikkless
this is becoming stupid.
5/26/2019 c1 Nikkless
the dollars is still platium so they are worth something
5/17/2019 c14 Twylaken
Are you going to bring them to earthland? If so can you also add Jin?
5/17/2019 c14 Wlyman2009
makes me wonder how much access Ragna has to the true azure
5/17/2019 c14 2ArmantusCumPinnae
azazel or azreal? i though the black beast was based on yamata no orochi?
4/14/2019 c13 Guests Boi
This is a good story and cliffhanger, please don't cancel this or discontinue this it has a lot of potential
96 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »