for The Reaper Fairy

12/10/2017 c2 Guest
2 ideas:

1. Ragna could end up learning some Earth Land magic while he's here. What kind? I suggest 3 words: Shadow God Slayer (b/c he has a darkness theme AND he's taken on gods before, Izanami and Susano'o). I mean if Chelia of Lamia Scale can learn Sky God Slayer Magic from a book why can't Ragna? Of course if you keep his current Ars Magus powers he'd be immune to most magic that affects another mages magical powers (Yuka's Wave, Millianna's binding, etc.)

2. Since you introduced the Gaoru Knights, maybe they learn about Ragna's Soul Eater power and ask him to join them. I mean their magic is specifically made to kill from what little I remember, and I think a power that sucks out your soul and heals you seems right up their alley.
12/10/2017 c2 Guest
Interesting fight between Ragna and Jura.
12/10/2017 c1 Greer123
This is a interesting idea.
12/9/2017 c1 1marconator360
First of all, nice start i'm really interested in your story. Second, the intro for Ragna was good but not perfect (he voluntarily erase his existence from memories and he wasn't suppose to turn into a black beast after while). Third, a harem story without any fairy tail girl is gonna be hard and if you focus on the harem to much, the quality of the story gonna take a hit, so if you wish i might have some tips i could give you on this if you like. Fourth, personally I would let Ragna be the only BB character especially since he is suppose to be erased from his old world so except maybe like Amane to visit him and advice him, no one should end up here. Finally, there is one thing that is for now unexplained, how can Ragna use the Azure Grimoire without seither? (I also have idea for that if you wish). Expecting the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
12/7/2017 c1 Dread Grim Reaper
"Not bad, but good." Good luck~
12/7/2017 c1 6Kobe Steak
Good start. From what I read about the description, is close to the end of Centralfiction where Ragna technically erasing himself from his world.

For advice, do not think about pairing or even harem if you want a good story. A plot heavies on that topic usually leads into a blockage for your plot.

I suggest for 2-3 original arc with Ragna also build a relationship with other guilds/characters for later canon arc. It will be a good start for your story development as well.

Lastly, Ragna didn't swear a lot after end of centralfiction. Well, maybe some. But not a lot as previous game before.
96 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7