for Jigsaw 2: The Cure for Cancer

6/21/2019 c2 Sydney
Logan saved a seventeen year old Iraqi girl named Labiba Badrashi from being abducted by an Iraqi soldier. Meena's father, Aadil, and mother, Rabab, were so happy that their fatat saghira (Arabic for)(little girl) was safe
6/23/2018 c1 TennisonDevon
Jigsaw Part 2:Shannon Elizabeth survives a saw trap and tries to rescue people from the saw traps obviously counts as Saw 9:Shannon Elizabeth survives a saw trap and tries to rescue people from the saw fact go on YouTube and type Saw 9: Shannon Elizabeth survives a saw trap and tries to rescue people from the saw 9 Shannon Elizabeth survives a saw trap and tries to rescue people from the saw traps is a American Pie Saw prequel and Saw 9 was Devon Tennison's 1st written Shannon Elizabeth movie Elizabeth will look exactly like Buffy Gilmore in Saw 9 with the CGI on her there are some diabolical Shannon Elizabeth Jigsaw tests that Shannon Elizabeth has to successfully complete in order for her to play a sexy irresistible Jigsaw killer named Jordan Kramer from American Pie's version of the Saw movies.
4/19/2018 c1 Guest
funny hahaha
12/18/2017 c1 CJ the Brony
Interest level: one metric fckton.

In standard measurements, 213 shtloads.

I see few good Saw stories anywhere. Most end up either being poorly written with some Mary sue who 'inherited' the moniker by being John Kramer's secret daughter or are gay erotica involving Dr. Gordon and Adam. This closes the book on Hoffman, a goal Saw 7 should have striven for. It captures Kramer's love of symbolism. Finally the detail is immense, more than what I usually find.

All I don't get is how or if John is still alive, but I'm sure you could artfully close the case on that as well