for Break it down, Butterfly

5/27/2018 c20 3tunathetuba
amazing! pleaseeeee recognize him, Als! I love Poker Hunter; his powers really moved the story forward, which is a struggle in the MLB fanfic community. Kudos!
5/26/2018 c19 tunathetuba
Yes! love it!
5/23/2018 c19 Kiwi101
OMG!THIS IS AMAZING!
This is the best story of Nino being a superhero I have 't wait for the next update.
5/24/2018 c19 Underwater Fangirl
Wait is the new Champion a Pokemon Trainer? (lol idk about Pokemon but it seems pretty similar so I'm just gonna go for it)
5/23/2018 c19 Dutchman75
This is very creative and well done, can’t wait for more
5/23/2018 c19 Cinder95
OMG please tell me you're using a pokemon champion!
5/23/2018 c19 22leafgreenflower
Ooh! Gotta catch them all!
5/22/2018 c19 16Ambernot
This story is great! I really could not put it down. I love to see the Butterfly miraculous in better hands. I never thought of Nino, but it is incredible. Please keep writing.
5/18/2018 c17 3AilingStar
Just pointing this out, but I'm pretty sure Animan is Alya's father.
Keep it up!
5/11/2018 c18 ivystar
Oh dear... that not going to back fire on you in any way, Gabriel. Somebody seriously needs to tell him the price of the Wish. What's Miss Agreste's situations? Is she alive and missing or is she dead? ...Oh dear. A life for a life, in equal trade.
Anyway, cool chapter with showing us the other side of things with the villains. Can't wait to see what happens next!
5/9/2018 c18 6LaViolaViolaRosa
Awesome chapter!
5/2/2018 c17 ivystar
(Thunks head againts a wall, letting it rest there and snorts in amusement) Normally I'd say don't do anything stupid Nino, but I have a feeling it's a little too late for that. If he's going to do what I think he's going to do, is it too far fetched to suspect Vrai Papillon's going to attract more than just a sweet reporter's attention? (Like a certain flashy, evil bird still on the prowl?)
Ooo, I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! Is next chapter going to be peaceful and answers given, or the next battlefield with Madam Peacock?
P.S
The new cover art is really beautiful! Though... (scratches head sheepishly) I liked the old cover art honestly. Guess I just need to get used to the change!
4/8/2018 c16 ivystar
(Snickers) Remind me, in your story are Alya and Nino already a couple? If so, then the mama has picked it up and is moving them to the next stage of the relationship; meet the parents.
I wonder how the school is going to react in the aftermath of the news of the new butterfly?
P.S
I once read a story (forgot what it was called) where someone from the past (long before the events of the show that is) got their hands on both the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculouses and used them. He used them to create a lot of destruction (suddenly stops and facepalms when realizes what was just written), anyway, the hero to rise to stop him was a holder of the Butterfly Miraculous. A sort of theory sprang up in my head, the one who balances out and is a safe guard should the most powerful ever be misused is the Butterfly. Are you doing something like that here?
4/9/2018 c16 3tunathetuba
urggghhh i keep getting stuff late. sorry!

reallt interesting; i love the history. and his interactions with Rena, Cat, and LB was quite realistic, in my opinion. I love how you're gonna weave another love square -

Can't wait for next time!
4/5/2018 c11 ivystar
(Scratches back of head sheepishly) Oopsy, I forgot that Vrai Papillon's butterfly mimic power was already mentioned and explained. (Sinks head) My bad.
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »