for Game of Life

8/29/2019 c2 1sinsasa
Uhh, I can already tell this is going to be great!
8/10/2019 c10 Helily
These two sure are having an adventurous childhood. Poor Kiku and Naruto.

Ren, darling, thank you for making me laugh today _ I love this story so far, especially how Kiku uses her inventory. Heheheh. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a gamer just chuck stuff from their inventory at people. And those cookies heheheh. I hope she never runs out. Plus, her random skills and perks — definitely hilarious.

Honestly never know what to expect whilst reading this and it was so much fun. I have become fond of Kiku (already always fond of Naruto) and that brat Anakin. By the way, I super love that you named it Anakin. As a fan of names and a fan of Anakins, of course I approve.

Thank you very much! There can never be enough gamer type fics, or Naruto fics in general. You certainly have a unique and entertaining way of doing things and I appreciate you taking me on this journey of really shockingly young protagonists :D in a totally dangerous world.

Best wishes :)
7/12/2019 c7 Lady Fujoshi Fields
just a quick question
if the cookies went bad while on the inventary why didn't the rabbit legs?
also love your work :)
2/2/2019 c10 Guest
I really hope you will be continuing your story! I really like your gaming system.
12/2/2018 c5 8polyptera
Im really enjoying the complexity of the social system.
11/30/2018 c7 sharingankakashi007
Pretty cool
OP is life
Why make your character weaker than she has to be
Slow burn on getting OP makes things interesting
Though for her to keep up with dear lil Naruto-chan
She will have to work hard

And the skill foretelling
Very much ,you make your own destiny thing(twisted but fun)
11/29/2018 c10 Wolfsbane93
Great chapter!
11/26/2018 c10 Innieminnie
Well, can't say I'm not disappointed with such a short chapter, but...well, I know how it feels to be stuck and end up dragging stuff on. This is one of the most promising gamer fics of Naruto I've read on here (with a female mc), and I would very much like it to continue. If that means waiting, well it's a good thing I've got patience in spades. What about making this a drabble fic? Super short chapters, but it has the advantage of baby steps that allow you to transition scenes faster?

I could be wrong about this, but when I'm stuck this helps me. This isn't supposed to be a flame, but I can't for the life of me think how to say this in a nicer way. Hoof...just know that I'm invested in this and will continue to wait avidly for more updates. Good luck!
8/30/2018 c9 MattKennedy
Awesome story! :) I'm looking forward to what happens next.
8/1/2018 c7 Makolik
I can understand your notes. The issue with the Gamer power is it's literally a HAX, it's a way to cheat at life. Gamer power is the 2nd most power ability to have right behind reality warping powers. That's because Gamer power is a reality warping power in and of itself. A lower grade, but it's still reality warping.
There are ways to limit this insanely OP power. Which can range from a sadistic God to a character who is so stupid they make Patrick star look as if he is the teacher of God. So there are ways to limit it.

The gamer power actually makes logical sense to mary sues and her cousin Gary. Because how do you explain them? Well, what if they had a reality warping tool that allowed them to keep track of their progress and level themselves up? However, the power of the Gamer while a massively overpowered cheat. It still requires the character to grind or work for it. Days on end.

But your story isn't bad. The character is dealing with some unknown entity that gets its kicks out of messing with the player. While the player suffers probably from an infant body. Explains the ADD. As well as being completely unaware of the power they are wielding. As well as unaware of the world they are in. I don't know if Naruto existed in their world or not. But everything about your story is fine. It's got a good plot and it's following along nicely. I wouldn't say to change anything or suggest something new yet.
7/28/2018 c1 shadowfan999
the games reply of you are welcome was hilarious XD
7/16/2018 c1 Guest
Your summary has an error fix it and you will get more views. Life is a Game and hopefully finding that out (doesn't) drive me insane.
7/17/2018 c9 Alrarora
Thanks for the chapter!
7/17/2018 c7 Alrarora
I love your story!
Don't give up!
7/16/2018 c9 kidray98624
love the new chapter although it is kind of short but still good keep up the great work
98 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »