for Apology

1/5/2019 c1 Guest
Great one-shot! Finally, a fanfiction that acknowledges Imelda needs to apologize to Hector too.
1/2/2019 c1 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
11/25/2018 c1 larke8
"I'm still angry at you, you know." Hahaha could be no other than no-nonsense Imelda! This is so sweet and charming, while still conveying the pain Imelda and Hector felt. Love your work, thank you!
9/18/2018 c1 2PinkStarLover000
Such a beautiful story! Love these two so much
6/25/2018 c1 15Mad J-J
If that's not your best, I'd be glad to write something at the level of your worst then.
Honnestly, that was good! Especially loved the moment where Hector lost all composure and almost let the guitar slip from his fingers, switching from dignified melancholy to utter doofus - really on point!
6/6/2018 c1 70The Deceiving Maiden
QwQ
4/5/2018 c1 86HotXbun
(crying) The feels! The feels!
3/11/2018 c1 28Calliecature
I have just watched coco and hector won my heart. Even after the movie was over, i feel bad that he spent 3 generations lost.

Then i got a craving for fanfic and found myself here. At first, i got my doubts about this one-shot. How could what happened be solved away when it had resulted into complicated feelings? But you nailed it by through Hextor's character.

You got Hector's gentle, poetic side with the way he was playing the guitar and reminiscing. Then a subtle, humorous display of caring to the point of overcompensating by the way he fumbled with his guitar when he was surprised.

I love the tidbits here and there like how he fell in love at first "torpe". When he tried to humor her stern stance with a bit of flirting. Im actually not surprised that they ended up together. Hector has that sweet poetic side that balances imelda's headstrong, authoritative personalty. The combination results to an interesting and harmonious chemistry of possibilities.

I also love the way you describe imelda through hector's eyes. Proud, strong, rather intimidating but he could see right throufh her. the vulnerability imelda has trouble showing. She was hurt and i dont blame her. I also dont blame imelda for being angry at hector while still yelling "love of my life". Suddenly findibg out the truth can be such a mind-eff.

While imelda feels guilty of being of little faith, sweet gentle hector just tells her they got an eternity to deal with what happened. I like that. He didnt sweep it under a rug.

I just love how in their interactions it was like no time had passed between them. They still knew each other like the vack of their hands. I like your story and thank you for sharing it :)
2/25/2018 c1 Guest
Good job :-)
2/11/2018 c1 Anon
A super cute story! Thanks for writing it :D I really love this pairing and needed to read something of these two of what happened after Día de Muertos.
1/25/2018 c1 6Cara Beatrice Green
Wow. This is amazing! I love it. It's so good and beautiful and lovely and I love it. The words seemed to flow when you wrote this. It's a good explanation for how she forgave him. If you want you could read my fanfic of how he earned her forgiveness on AO3. It's a songfic with the longest time by Billy Joel. Pen name is still Cara Beatrice Green. Have a good day/night.
1/2/2018 c1 1yankey
Bravo! Bravo !, This is just what I was looking for, a story of reenconcilion between those two, is a wonderful fic. If you can make another story about this couple ... I would be eternally grateful. Follow this and thank you for writing.
1/2/2018 c1 25Tangled4ever
This is so sweet, and so well done. I love it! :)
12/31/2017 c1 sand beneath our feet
Oh my gosh this is so amazing and sweet thank u for writing this
12/18/2017 c1 11OceanWolfff
Agghhhh this is sooooooooo cute omg
20 Page 1 2 Next »