for Wearing the Faces of Men

5/6 c5 2EJHowell
Stack of bricks is the one true legendary pokemon
1/4 c22 1The Hidden Library
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So far, the adventure ends here. *sigh*

Love this chapter, especially the Lenin/Lily parts, and I cannot wait for the next update! : )
1/4 c20 The Hidden Library
I, personally, can't WAIT for the egg to hatch.
1/4 c19 The Hidden Library
I didn't even read this chapter yet, just the first line and can I just say that I almost choked,, started hyperventilating, then inflated with happiness, then realized that this chapter will NOT be what I expect.

I'm 100% sure that I'm gonna love this chapter, like all chapters, so I'ma just leave this right here.
1/4 c17 The Hidden Library
I love the fast pace of the latter half of this chapter. So thrilling and so...Lilyfying, I guess I should say.
1/2 c13 The Hidden Library
My GOD, Lily pulled an Albanian. I swear I couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of this situation.

I wonder if he's gonna talk. . .
1/2 c12 The Hidden Library
Awwwwww! This chapter hit me in the feels. God I love this fic!
1/1 c10 The Hidden Library
I feel. . .kinda bad, I guess, for the Pokémon and Lily. I also hope that Lenin wasn't part of that "everyone else".

I love "When Harry Met Tom".
1/1 c9 The Hidden Library
This is, by far, the most Lily&Leninfying chapter. I especially love the part at the ending when Ash is asking Lenin and he says Stack of Bricks, therefore implying Lily.

God, I love your fics and Lily and Lenin.
1/1 c6 The Hidden Library
I gotta be honest, my favorite part of this chapter is when Lenin is worried about Lily and (kinda) understands her, if you know what I mean.

LENIN/LILY FOREVER!
11/28/2020 c1 The Happy Dwagon of Fun Time
My 10th grade World History teacher decided one day when my class was ahead that we would play "count the number of times they say Pokemon". I believe the final total was... 146 for the first episode alone with 129 Jigglypuff mentions in her first episode.
10/22/2020 c22 5FelineNinjaGrace
I’ve had some time and I realize that it’s totally fine what happened between Lenin and Lily since they did everything correctly, lol! They were married first, had bodies over 18, and there was nothing explicit told. While I hate the thought of 12 year old Lily “cheating” like that I have to remember that she’s not really 12 years old and is just pretending. Still! If you’re going to convince yourself that you’re Lily then keep in character! Lol! :D And I love this chapter about how Lenin fought for her. So romantic _
10/20/2020 c19 FelineNinjaGrace
That was...a highly disturbing chapter XD I don’t know how I feel about it. I need some time.
10/20/2020 c15 FelineNinjaGrace
Oh my gosh! You DID include Mew 2 didn’t you!? Hooray! Super interesting stuff!
10/20/2020 c14 FelineNinjaGrace
Dragonite has the right idea! You have to change everyone’s mind first. Personally, I say she finds Mew 2 and has him change everyone’s mind since he has that mind control ability. Bada-boom bada-bing! Maybe Mew 2 even has inter dimensional powers that could help them get home! Worth a shot.
820 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »