for Monstrous

1/24 c1 4starie78
Brilliant!
1/13 c1 Ranmayamabushi
Great story thanks for sharing
1/8 c1 arrypotty
Hello, The Mas Mas Reviewer. Please, I was wondering if I can translate your fanfic for wattpad? but of course all copyrights would go to you. and I would like to translate because I loved your story.
1/8 c1 10RevDorothyL
An addictive read!

I didn't quite get why VoldyRiddleJorkins had to destroy his/her own remaining horcruxes before the start of the tournament, but I'm assuming it had something to do with the constraints the Goblet put on the competitors (that they have to be ENTIRELY present to compete, perhaps, rather than spread out over multiple locations?), or some of the fine print of whatever he/she signed.
12/26/2020 c1 2Alkeniw Andilite
Damn, this was an amazing ride. I supremely enjoyed the whole story, even if I did cotton on to the "new beast" that was Mort actually being Harry only a few paragraphs into it. I have... questions... about Harry and Luna reproducing, but eh.
Loved it all, very glad you shared this with everyone.
12/17/2020 c1 Jamr
Good story strange story but good.
12/16/2020 c1 4tcl7189
Wow.. Great run!
12/15/2020 c1 faltrock
nice work!
12/5/2020 c1 KL
The best casual but also serious Hp one-shot fic I've read in a while! Also, magic kurogiri.
12/2/2020 c1 2JohnyXD
Thank you.
This was wonderful to read.
Please keep up the good work.
11/28/2020 c1 mumphie
It almost sounded like Harry/Mort's creature was an obscurial with form. How sad for young Harry to grow up with no love/friends/human companionship...huh, just like canon... Still, a sad tale.
11/5/2020 c1 3EmeraldDragonessLizzy
This was a work of amazing quality!
I very much enjoyed reading.
It was such an interesting premise, and I think you pulled it off very well.

Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us!
10/2/2020 c1 Slider
What a great story.
9/30/2020 c1 LtsHrIt4ThBoyz
Absolutely terrific!

Well done! *\o/*

Thank you, my dear! O*

MelJ :D
9/15/2020 c1 Guest
An interesting concept...would have liked it if Harry had been able to come to terms with himself and the events of the past to actually reverse his...whatever, and kind of sad that he never did, but still everyone was happy at the end, and isn't that what it's all about?
249 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »