FanFiction.Net
for One Day I Will

11/6/2020 c1 Otakuami
Aww the constant stream of thoughts, the awkwardness and the hesitant were all perfectly captured in this one shot. Sigh this story made me wish for something more just like HICCUP lol
3/31/2020 c1 derekctomlinson
astrid smirking at her boyfriend there is a teenage boy that i adore love and i think that you know him very well he works at the forge has the most dangerous dragon ever only has only leg now has the oddest most viking name ever yes hiccup i love you
6/29/2019 c1 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
1/24/2019 c1 3Gaming9
Astrid is not homosexual.
6/19/2018 c1 Guest
Fuck u astrid is not homosexual
6/20/2018 c1 2SoMeOnEnEw8
Hiccstrid only u asshole
2/2/2018 c1 Guest
Astrid isn’t gta
12/12/2017 c1 20Noctus Fury
Hahaha! This is a great one-shot! Enjoyed it immensely! I was wondering when somebody was going to get to that part. People just seem to want to avoid that particular two-part episode. No idea why. It was really great.

I loved delving into Hiccup's thoughts concerning his feelings for Astrid, as well as Astrid's thoughts concerning Hiccup as a whole. It was really great to read.

You consider this 'Young Hiccstrid'? I'm sorry, my friend, but 'Young Hiccstrid' would be them as children between the ages 5-12. I consider canon Hiccstrid to be 'Adolescent Hiccstrid' and later 'Young-Adult Hiccstrid' but that's just me.

Again, great job. Hope to see more in the future.

Your loving follower,

Noctus Fury
12/10/2017 c1 Guest
While this is a very well written story, especially given that English is not your first language, I cannot bring myself to read Once Mine beyond the cursory reading I have given it as I do not believe Hiccups should EVER be paired with anyone OTHER than Astrid. Inasmuch as the story is not Hiccstrid, I will wish well, but I will not read it.
12/10/2017 c1 4PeculiarPie
Really cute! I think you strike a really great balance between affection and uncertainty, complicated by Astrid's unconventional PDAs and Hiccup's anxiety. Great job!
12/10/2017 c1 4skyred89
Very nice and in-depth. Well done!