for Never Again

5/5/2018 c9 Diana Lauer
Sound like some sort of mix of crime and suspense.
Now, this might be a tricky request, but whenever you would be able to,
Here's the idea for one of the future one-shots:
"Orphaned at such a tender, young age,
Hector Rivera never knew his biological parents in life,
as he grew, his talent in music made young girls fall in love with him.
His childhood friend, Erika, even wrote down so much about his life and times,
but he had one desire, to find a woman to love and start a family together. but one day,
Hector died from the poison he had ingested to save someone from suicide.
So, in order to keep Hector's memories alive, Erika published a book with illustrations
and as a bonus, each copy of that book contains a photo of him for the buyer to put
up onto the ofrenda. since then, even the locals called Hector Rivera a music legend."
Well, do you like that idea? what title may this story piece inspire?
2/21/2018 c7 8EmPro8
What!? No, Ernesto wouldn't kill Hector.

... okay, that came out wrong. Ernesto WOULD kill Hector, we all know that, but certainly not in the circumstances of this fic. His goals are totally different. He wants to keep Hector ALIVE, so that he can keep milking songs from him. Not kill him in his own home, and lead the law enforcement right to him. I figured that he was going to hold Imelda as leverage. It wouldn't have worked for very long, because Imelda is Imelda, but still. Keep them all locked in a room and force Hector to write more songs. Never let Hector perform again. Keep the whole thing under wraps.

Ernesto is pretty stupid though. If I were him, I'd hold Coco in my arms whenever we had to leave the hotel, just to make sure that Hector didn't try anything funky. If he had did that like any cunning, manipulative captor would, then this whole thing could have been avoided.

Or just... you know, not tour Hector's hometown. That's a pretty sucky idea to begin with.
2/16/2018 c8 16Miyu Hinamori
Very suspenseful, I like it.
Though the ending isn't very clear. Did Ernesto shoot himself?
2/4/2018 c8 67ainmals1
That was a pretty intense story. And I like that you did different endings (I like happy endings much more).

Poor Hector, poor Coco, poor Imelda.
1/31/2018 c7 Guest
I want more! I want to know what happened! really enjoyed this story!
1/24/2018 c7 10Yuna McHill
Huh? What the... What in the worlds just freaking happened here?! How can you end a story like thaaaat? Of course I'd REALLY appreciate a sequel or at least a two-shot to round it up.
So it's a call between Ernesto and Héctor... With Ernesto, it would make a lot of sense, he was cornered and not thinking straight. Also it would make more sense for him to think if anybody would miss him, since they're likely going to know the truth about him. Why would Héctor think he would not be missed? He has a wife and child that are going to be heartbroken if he died like this... But that's just a theory. A (dark) COCO theory.
Pleeeaaaaase write more!
1/21/2018 c6 2TimoteoMontenegroIII
Ah, why would you leave us in that suspense! I know, because it makes good writing. I don't trust even Ernesto 'thinking better', not one bit. Wonder what he's up to now, or, more so, about who shot that one shot!
1/21/2018 c6 Guest
Holy fricken cow... I’m awestruck.
1/20/2018 c6 Paintbrush123
I take it that Hector get shot but lives?
1/20/2018 c6 10Yuna McHill
Excuse me for a moment... *sits down so as not to faint* Say whaaaaaaaaaaat?
The beginning was pretty funny, you gotta love those twins. They're like Fred and George, minus the prankster part. Swearing in front of Coco and covering her ears. And yes, Ernesto is a baboon muy loco!

And noooooo, this bastardo hurt our sweet girl, he even drew blood! *laboured breathing* At least he got some decent hits too, possibly from Imelda and Pepita combined. You go, my girls! But seeing her cry, gosh darn it, my heart... *reads last sentence* Huh? What the... WHAT?! Who died? Who did Ernesto shoot? Did he shoot Héctor? Imelda? Pepita? Or even... himself? I don't get iiiiiiit! What a cliffhanger! I hope we get to see soon, who got shot. *curls into a ball and chews on nails, anxiety level: high*
Oh my dear God. That was amazangsty...
1/19/2018 c5 Guest
WHAT THE ACTUAL CRAP ERNESTO HOW’D YOU GET A GUN!?
1/19/2018 c5 Yuna McHill
Back with another chapter so soon, how wonderful of you!
I can imagine the joy Héctor and Coco must feel when they arrived in Santa Ceci. Back home with their beloved mamá... It was such a satisfaction to see Héctor finally fighting back against this son of a brothel runner... And how cool that he met the twins first. I love how they're happy to see him, but also catch up immediately that something is clearly wrong with them.
And oh. My. GOD! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! No, no, no! How in Muerte's name could Ernesto get there earlier than Héctor?! You will not touch an inch of my girl, you dirty bastardo, you hear me, Ernesto de la Cruz? Poor Imelda, she really hoped it would be Héctor, but instead she's faced with this freak wielding a guuuun! I hope she isn't too scared, but I'm scared for her definitely... Sorry, Imelda is one of my faves in COCO, so... Let's hope that he doesn't harm her too much...

1/16/2018 c4 2TimoteoMontenegroIII
Ah! They're all right! This is suspenseful! Continue if just to reassure us ;)
1/16/2018 c4 10Yuna McHill
Oh my dear God... My stomach just dropped out and took a 100 story leap. Holy Mother of Death... Just a few hours to get to Santa Cecilia, but will Imelda and Héctor be safe and sound in each other's arms or will everything end in tears and disaster? (Open to both ways...) Ernesto is getting worse and worse by the second. He's confident he can force Héctor to write a new song by threatening his daughter and now he dares to threaten he would use a GUN on Imelda?! After tearing apart her picture? That guy is not only loco, he's absolutely dangerous! Somebody stop him! But Imelda being so worried about a letter arriving a little late speaks books about how much she loves her familia, she's honestly one of my favourite characters. Oh God, please don't shoot Imelda or little Coco! Maybe Héctor will get hurt trying to stop a bullet from hitting one of his girls? So many questions! Can't wait to see what will happen inSanta Ceci...

1/9/2018 c1 2VetnanGal56