for Blood Brothers!

12/27/2017 c1 troyella2468
Aww this was really cute! I loved it
12/18/2017 c1 Kedzie3238
This quite was different than your other stories and a nice surprise. Looking forward to more in 2018. Enjoy your holiday and have a happy, safe and healthy new year.
12/13/2017 c1 14khazrn43
You know I love your stories and I'm in love with this premise but Pucks POV not my favorite thing. Looking forward to your next offering. Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
12/12/2017 c1 Bev beltz
Hi Carol , I just read blood brother . When I first noticed it wasn't about finchel , I wasn't sure if this was a story for me to read . But then I thought how much I enjoy all your stories ,and thought to myself read it you silly woman . Once I started it I couldn't put it down . It was really good , and it had Finn and mike and puck . These are my favorite guys ,, and of course Rachel was Finns wife as well .i hope you are well and have a wonderful merry Xmas , and a safe and prosperous new year .cant wait for more finchel fics from you though , bev .
12/12/2017 c1 guest
Thank you for the lovely Christmas gift-look forward to more from you in the New Year. Best wishes to you and your loved ones.