for Fairy Tale Magic

8/15 c6 Guest
Like Anne, we are all left wanting more from Gilbert. Here’s wishing for some of that fairy tale magic indeed ;)
12/31/2021 c6 3Elizabeth21Ella
This is wonderful story, I can't wait to read more!
12/24/2021 c6 2shiseidored
I hope you come back to this story. I’d like to know what happened next.
4/3/2021 c6 GreenGabledGirl
Such an enchanting and enchanted tale thus far! I hope you will continue someday soon. 3
9/21/2020 c6 19Cagalli-01
Love the atory so far, cant wait for an update! I hope you far feeling well during this time! Good luck!
8/31/2020 c6 Denie1943
Oh what a fine start to what can be a lovely story. I so hope you will come back to this story. Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
8/6/2020 c1 Guest
Please please please continue this it’s lovely and at the moment there’s not enough Anne and Gilbert stories on this site
2/25/2020 c6 Guest
I love this story so far. Hope you update soon.
2/7/2020 c6 Guest
I hope you continue this story as it is brilliant so far.
2/1/2020 c6 1thestarsownsky
This is wonderful, and I'm dying for an update! 3
5/25/2019 c6 3AnneWithAnEStory
Oh wow, the thing about Gilbert saving her hair and her finding it with their letters omg that was so sweet and emotional!
I laughed out loud at "does this have the Blythe flavor?" As Anne tried the apples. So, so funny!
I hope there is more? :)
5/25/2019 c5 AnneWithAnEStory
The story about Gilbert helping with the herbs at the beginning was really neat : )

I was worried about Anne and Gil kissing. In Canon they're married and in love. But in this story, Anne's just said she had a bad experience so it made me really worry for her to kiss. I was relieved that you said "a kiss didn't have to be bitter and ugly, it could be beautiful and sweet, she felt none of the violation she'd felt". Good to know. I was really worried about it. I'm glad you wrote where Gilbert stopped for a second to make sure she was still okay.
Ok I love that Fred and Diana saw this especially how Anne pulled Gilbert back toward her, that was just so funny that they saw all this!
5/25/2019 c4 AnneWithAnEStory
I forgot to say in the last chapter I reviewed that I lived how Gilbert and Anne were thinking the ones you stayed in Avonlea were just staying home and getting married while THEY had gone out into the world to have adventures and go on these journeys, but then it felt like the opposite- that the ones who stayed home and got married were the ones who'd really gone on a journey. That was just neat.

The story about Charlie was funny
I liked seeing Anne with girls she taught, and WOW you were so creative the way you worked Gilbert's explanation into the story and had Anne understand him through that. That was awesome, I never would have thought of a way to do it like that.
I laughed when Gilbert said he better tell Anne before they get too close to the lake where she might throw him in.

The thing with James and the maids was awful but the part with Anne and the guy at the orphanage was worse. I feel really sad for her because it sucks to have any "first" be an attack, especially when that "first" happens very suddenly and went by without you feeling prepared or even having any choice in it happening at all.
She hit him in the head with the tray just like she hit Gilbert in the head with the slate.
Im glad she's going to kiss Gilbert now if that's what will make it better.
5/25/2019 c3 AnneWithAnEStory
Awww I love that Fred is like I'm shy and awkward but now that I have Diana by my side I feel confident. So cute.
Anne giving Fred dance lessons was just an awww moment.
"Looks like we'll be grandparents before spring" was a really funny comment. Poor Fred and Diana, funny but embarrassing lol.
Hahaha that Anne immediately thought Gilbert was meaning should we try kissing too when he was really meaning should we try dancing lol
5/25/2019 c2 AnneWithAnEStory
I like how you tied in the bit about Anne studying ettiquete when she arrived at Green gables and have a more insight into it.

Wow, everything you wrote about Gilbert's thought process was just so deep, emotional, meaningful, and he came to this revelation that made his view of Anne shift. She didn't change, but the lens he saw her through did. Wow.

I love that you created a wedding disaster in order to give Gilbert and Anne a few moments alone :)

The thing about electricity, I read that a couple times before reviewing, it was just...wow. I love the way Anne describes electricity as being alive and how she felt that from him and just...wow
122 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »