for Deal or No Deal?

7/13/2019 c1 6Spideyfangirl123
plagggggggg!*takes out spray bottle*
4/25/2019 c1 Hkt29
Completely agree, Adrien won't break her trust like that.
4/11/2019 c1 10RJ.E-scope.DxC
Plagg is such a scamp! I really like this story; it's my new personal headcanon! I don't agree either that Adrien would try to make Plagg tell him, he's a good boy who wouldn't betray LB's trust.
2/3/2019 c1 2spinnerofdark
: )
1/26/2019 c1 1Lady GryphonInia
Ladybug shot an impish look his way. "Want to detransform close by each other after the fight so my kwami can yell at yours?"

- I legit had a laughing fit at that! XD! XDXDXDXD AHAHAHAHAHA!
Nice story once again. :D
11/30/2018 c1 5Whovianeverlark17
completely true, and absolutely hilarious. Love it!
9/13/2018 c1 Dwarrior
LOL, I can totally see this actually happening... brilliantly done... keep up the awesomeness...
8/8/2018 c1 TheOtherEvilTwin
Great story! I can definitely see this going down, and Plagg only quitting once Tikki got involved!
4/22/2018 c1 Padawan A. Kenobi
Hahahahahaha this is greatthank you!
4/19/2018 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Loved it!
12/14/2017 c1 ZebraCookies
Complete!? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please do moooorrreeeee I love this too much
12/16/2017 c1 1Ashlielle
XD I thought Plagg would do something similar as well XD It does seem like something he would do, and I was really happy that Adrien didn't look even though he could've.
12/13/2017 c1 Guest
He also had a chance to find out her identity after the Lady Wi-Fi battle and didn't take it, so this story is 100% believable.
12/14/2017 c1 24Lmb111514
Haha, I absolutely agree that adrien would never stoop so low as to bribe Plath to find out who ladybug is, but that play would definitely do that to mess with adrien. I loved this; it was great!
12/12/2017 c1 Guest