for Send them Off

9/29/2020 c2 14IBJoyful
I love chapter two. I think Korg sounded exactly like he did in the movie. I'm glad you included him. Though, Loki did do good during his rule. For one thing, he put up barriers on the Rainbow Bridge so that no one else could fall off. And that's just what they showed us.
2/5/2020 c3 breannakyle520
All three of these were great. You did an awesome job.
1/12/2020 c3 icecatfire
Awwwwwwwwwww! :'3
1/12/2020 c1 icecatfire
*I thought the world of you* ... I'll take your word for it, as it seems to be gone. ;-; Anyway, this was VERY cute in a sad-ish/emotional way. :3
10/20/2018 c3 Silvermoon
This is nicely written! The first chapter is lovely .
It warms my heart how Thor and Loki mourn together how Loki explain what really didn't mean to hasten his father death, if he wanted to, he could have simply killed him instead of just banishing him. He always cosiders them his family even though that he denied that because he thought that Odin just sees him as politic tool "which of course wasn't true and he loved him".
The second chapter is also beautiful and sad. I always want Loki to show his emotions and cry them out. I personally imagine him saying "I killed her" I think he should tell someone about this instead of carrying this heavy guilt in his chest. It is nice how you make Thor comforts him in the end of this chapter. Thor was cruel to his brother in both time their parents died blaming everything on him I know it out of anger but I think it is unfair because he didn't know how things would turn out when his mother killed and his father actually choosed to stay on earth when he broke from the spell and blowing Asgard was just to save his people.
The third one was good too it was more about Thor and I find it abit annoying how he thinks that Loki always hides motive behind his action, well I guess Thor is not good at understanding his brother but he always loves him.
I really like your stories and you are right about redemption arc and about TDW because some people underestimate what Loki have done but his desire to avenge his mother and his apology was genuine. He have a great development in MCU and died a hero in IW.
Sorry for the long comment and the bad english I know it is late but I just want to say that I love this story.
7/19/2018 c3 83TamaraJagellovsk
You did it. An actual tear and my throat closing up. I love when writing does that to me.
7/19/2018 c1 TamaraJagellovsk
Very good. Somber and deep. I love seeing them together like this.
6/4/2018 c3 25GraceEliz
I needed that. It's been in my inbox for at least a month and I'm sifting out the stuff I don't want to read. I definitely want whatever of this you offer us. Just, avoid the pain of IW, yeah?
5/5/2018 c3 13GoodForBad
*inhales deeply*

How do you do it?

How do you manage to capture the dynamics of these two so perfectly, within the context that the movies provide? You realize this is no easy feat, yes? The bottom line is that it's easy to screw this two up by either making them A. Too emotional or B. Wayyyy out of character. Yet never once have I come across those kinds of mistakes in your writing. I honestly think it's flawless.

This was just gorgeous. Thor's character development is of fascination to me, and the scene where he starts to cry was amazingly executed. Loki's all like, "Aight, I'm out this bitch" and Thor totally throws him off guard. Thor acts human and Loki doesn't know what to do, because he's right; his brother has long been the epitome of strength and to see him brought low like that is nothing less than disturbing (for Loki, at least. Personally I loved it). I found the prospect of a single death affecting Thor like that really profound, because it's a demonstration of just how much he's changed. And now Loki knows that too.

There's the pain of history between them, even as they slowly edge their way back to their brotherly bond. I love how it was awkward at first for Loki to attempt comfort, as he never thought he'd have the opportunity to do so again. There's so much to cover, but you've touched on the important elements bit by bit, chapter by chapter, and the flow is incredibly refreshing. This one struck a real cord - god, do I love these two - and once again you have wowed me with how you have fundamentally perfected how they interact with each other.

I'd also like to throw out there that I laughed along with Thor when Loki said, "I'd rather not sail directly into a star while Heimdall marvels at the beauty of it." There's the wit! There's the charm! Freaking fantastic. Once again I tip my proverbial hat. This one is definitely being favorited.
5/5/2018 c3 18MoonyEstelChase
Awww! So sweet. I just love reading your writing.
5/4/2018 c3 Potterfan37
I love this story!
5/4/2018 c2 13GoodForBad
How did I miss this one before? Seriously? Where is my brain?

God above, this was lovely and made even more heart-wrenching by virtue of my now-established visual of what happens before they ever reach earth. That being said, every interaction here was perfect; the starting affection, the eventual violence (throwing the chair was funny to me - I don't know why) and the satisfactory turnaround that left me beaming at the end. And the interaction with Korg? Read it all in their voices. I'm not sure why that section stood out so much, but it did. And it was fantastic.

Loki revealing his Jotun form to Thor is something I've seen happen a few times in other fics, but this by far is my favorite. I mean...it was totally unexpected, at least to me, and I think Thor's lack of reaction was actually kind of touching. There doesn't always need to be a soothing hand - sometimes you just gotta whoom people out of their rage, you know? Even so. Beautifully executed.

When Loki blurts out "I'm sorry" it's the most genuine thing I've seen. There's about a thousand dynamics at play here, and you manage to capture every one of them while I struggle to even punch out a meaningful review. It's interesting to see just how much can happen on board this little ship. Freaking loved this.
2/26/2018 c2 JPElles
Nice moment.
2/10/2018 c2 Reader
Fantastic fics! Im really enjoying reading this, looking forward to more ;-)
2/12/2018 c2 13A Wise Owl
Really nice. The second chapter was much more difficult to read than the first one because in a way it was even more emotional. I couldn't help but be angry at Thor a little - I think that Loki was left alone too many times and it never brought about anything good.
25 Page 1 2 Next »