for 12 Days of Fic-mas, Scarlet Vision Style

3/14 c2 5Bamafan101
Chapter 2 is my fav!
The only disagreement I have with it is I see Vision as more a Ravenclaw then Hufflepuff. lol
7/7/2020 c12 Guest
I’m pretty new to the ScarletVision fanbase/fandom/shipping(sorry), but this is so good! Everything was awesome, and your writing style is excellent!
1. I was pleasantly surprised by the Hogwarts Crossover.
2. Natalia Alianovna Romanova teaching Transfiguration? My hunch was correct! I would love to see more of that!
3. Day 5(Meringue Making) was so cute!
4. I also would personally love to see more of Natasha the Sheep.
5. Days 10-12 were absolutely marvelous. I love the plots.
6. No words can express how excellently and poignantly you portrayed Steve as the Fatherly Figure that is always there to help, guide, and discipline everyone, and how the Avengers are one family. Totally messed up, yeah, but a family nonetheless. I love how you showed that they’re not just there to save the world, but that they learn and grow from everyone. It truly is a beautiful thing, and you captured it beautifully.
7. Keep up the good work!
9/9/2018 c12 6AScarletVision
Wow! I love this too!
9/9/2018 c9 AScarletVision
This story is beautiful.
Hope you continue this or make a separate fanfic where Wanda is a Princess and Vision is a guard.
9/9/2018 c5 AScarletVision
This is so funny!
I love this!
5/16/2018 c9 Guest
The 2 boys that are being cast are probably speed and Wiccan
5/14/2018 c12 7HermioneRon 4ever
Wow, you really have a way with these characters! everyone "sounds" exactly like the ones I know from the movies, you really capture their personalities perfectly! Never knew how much I enjoyed Wanda/Vision til I read this!
2/1/2018 c12 24Serpentina Lynn
I agree it's still definitely December.
2/1/2018 c12 9Alaster Boneman
well that was certainly interesting, I must say it this is probably be far the weirdest story of this whole series yet.

though not the confusing weird of hunger avengers, or royal avengers or even potter versus avengers but undouble weird.

I have to wonder why dacy of all people was bell of the ball? and I have to wonder who that Ian block was supposed to be. as I wasn't familiar with him.

this was just kind of weird, but not in a bad way...if that makes any sence

though I would have preferred more detail of the dancing techniques of wanda's different partners. but this is just supposed to be a silly end to this series of storys.

and it was rather nice.

I give this chapter a 7/10

you should know my pracess and complants for the other chapters by now, lacking detail, weird and sometimes none nonsensical AUs that needed a whole fan fiction series to expain what the blood hell was goning on. Wanda offend being reduced to pitiable waif. and yet others being very nice or sweet storys. this is probory one of the hardest complete stories ive ever had to rate. being that its a collection of short sort stories no unlike and anthology.

so I must give this story a...7/10

Yours Alaster Boneman
1/27/2018 c11 Guest
Amazed at how beautifully you write, can’t get enough of these little chapters :)
1/22/2018 c6 24Serpentina Lynn
If she's not pregnant in Infinity War she will be in Avengers 4
1/21/2018 c11 9Alaster Boneman
this was a bit on the silly side and also kind of hard to place in the time line as you mentioned Scort lang being in on the prank and he wasn't with the avangers until CACW and if this is set after that that movie than I have to wonder why is Vision just hanging out with the renegade team members. I know he doesn't hold a grudge and its likely that most of the others wouldn't but still its a bit strange.

also its a bit strange that nat, clint, sam and scort would pull this kind of prank its seems a bit to mean spirited for at least Clint. Nat maybe a leopard can't change its spots after all. though come to think of it, I could see Sam and Scort getting into over their heads to blow of some steam and there not as close to Wanda and vision as say, cap, tony, clint and pepper wouled be.

this story also kind of reminded me of a star trek Voyager episode 'some one to watch over her' where the Tom Paris (the ships plot) and the Doctor (the ships doctor) place an ill advised bet on a female crew member of there's . seven of nine whom has issues so profound they would Wanda to shame.

not a bad chapter, if slightly out of character for some of the characters I give it 6/10

Yours Alaster Boneman
1/11/2018 c10 fanfic addict
You write and portray these two beautifully. I love the different situations you’re writing. It’s just amazing I love it insanely.
1/10/2018 c10 Alaster Boneman
this has got to be one of the weirdest chapters of this fan fiction yet.

its not bad, just kind of amuseing

and that's coming from a guy that despises different setting AU's

I think I have to give this a 7/10
1/8/2018 c9 AV
Please, do a part two of day 9. I love it!
29 Page 1 2 Next »