for 12 Days of Fic-mas, Scarlet Vision Style

1/4/2018 c9 9Alaster Boneman
this was really good better than I was expecting out of this series. not that's this series is bad but the prevuse cross over au's. with avengers harry potter and avengers hunger games or battle royal. left a lot to be desired but this was far far better well done.

you may or may not know this but there is some art online which I believe is called medieval avengers which depicts the avengers team from the frist movie and age of ultron in fantasy/medieval dress. and this story reminded me of that. save that no one seems to have any super human skills or abilities and wanda and her bother were of cause not royalty. but apart of the team. and Vision isn't some kind of skinless franksine monster as depicted in those art pieces.

the liking detail that I've complained about befor in this series was also somewhat latting, which is an improvement though I would like a few more character / environmental discretions. I know these are based of fairly familiar movie characters. but as this story as well as others are far remoived from they setting some discretions of dress, expressions, environment would be appreciated.

but I did injoy this story.

perhaps you'd be willing to make another like it in the future but have the avangers share the powers of their movie counter parts. more or less. just medieval/fantasy/ steampunk for tech based heros such as iron man and war machine. and problley just make the hulk some kind of crused monster and black panther a were panther

it could be an interesting series. just a thought

anyway good story I give this one 9/10

1/2/2018 c6 Kat
I thought this was an interesting idea here, and I liked how you used Ross’s POV. Would you make an author’s not or something about your Wanda being pregnant theory, I’m quite curious.
12/28/2017 c8 Alaster Boneman
sorry I didn't review the last chapter I just had nothing to say other than it was super cute but a bit silly.

I have more more to say about this chapter.

dear lord what did you do to Tony. hes extreamly in likeable in this, I have expected him to tell Wanda to go into the kitchen and make him a sandwich hes that down right douche. I do get that Wanda isn't probory tonys fav person in the world. (likely that title belongs solely to himself) but he did ultimately want to keep her safe in CACW even if he didn't get the full impactions of his actions. so I have to say hes a bit out of character here

on the flip side I'm so glad that vish didn't give Tonys advice any thought. that is why dispite only being maybe a year old he is on his way to having a fare more stable reation ship than his 'dad' has ever had. and that includes pepper.

I did like the details you added with Wanda here, we all have bad days or weeks and she just couldn't deal. and she sharpened it happens.

other wise I don't have that much to say about this chapter, it was good a little more sireis than the others in this venture. I give it a 7/10

12/27/2017 c2 24Serpentina Lynn
It might be my inner Slytherin speaking, but I always saw Wanda and Pietro as Slytherins. I'm having a hard time putting any of the Avengers in Hufflepuff except maybe Banner. Cute stories otherwise.
12/25/2017 c2 CookieAlistaire
What the heck, all of a sudden they're in Harry Potter World? I didn't enjoy this chapter at all, sorry to say. The crossover just didn't work.
12/21/2017 c6 Anya
I enjoyed the special days of Scarlet Vision Christmas so far. They've all been really nice and this chapter in particular has been intriguing to read, and from Ross' POV at that. Keep it up :)

- ATendrilOfScarlet (Admin of thescarletvisionnetwork)
12/21/2017 c6 9Alaster Boneman
this was an unexpected chapter to say the least.

also if you so sure that wanda is pregnant by the time of infinity war, which I doubt as surely she would be showing (if she kept it) if not had the kid as marvel movies generally are spaced a year apart (with some expectations) such as avengers and iron man 3, civil war and Spider-Man homecoming though I suspect that thor rangkroc was about a year later as Thor tells banner its being two years since ultron. which covers, antman, agents of shield season 3/4, clivil war then , Spider-Man homeing, then Spider-Man homecoming.

so if the cycil holds, it'll be CACW, SM HC, TRK, black pather, than infinity war part one so that's at least a year if not two.

but hay this was a nice stoe\ry and heres hoping if they ever do Wanda has kids with vision than, I hope that the MCU doesn't dick with them as the comics tended to.

I really only have four super hero ships, Vision and Scarlet witch, Night wing and star fire (for DC),

anyway I give this a 7/10

yours Alaster Boneman
12/19/2017 c5 Alaster Boneman
this was amazing and adorable.

I assume that Petter was clints eldest son in AOU?

this was far better than your harry pooter and hunger game crossovers. I am sorry if I was a little to harsh with my rating and reviews of those. this thou was a massive improvement I just loved the image of Wanda trying to get vision (someone who has all the cooking skills of a disabled banana) and a small child to cook something that isn't a crime against food. all the while troll master Clint Barton well and truly earns that title as he pushes someone whos affective his adoptive daughter into more and more of an unconfutable/ distracting situation with her crush.

I also adored that the other avengers don't even hesitate, if given the chance to mess with one of their own. it was to cute, thou I wish Clints wife and his other kid the girl (whom I cant recall the name of at the moment) also got in on the acton.

I give this a 9/10 a wonderfully silly and uplifting story

12/18/2017 c3 Anonthenullifier
I’m not usually a fan of Pietro lives fics, but I enjoyed that this kept it bittersweet and ambiguous enough that you could still highlight the feelings of loss and hurt post-Sokovia . :)
12/18/2017 c1 Anonthenullifier
This is super cute! Thank you so much for writing the 12 days of Christmas for the exchange. It’s greatly appreciated and I look forward to reading the rest.
12/17/2017 c4 Alaster Boneman
eeerr I cant say I really cared for this one. its lacked a lot of detail which I know is kind of a given the nature of this series but still something like this sould be its own series, not that I would have that much intrest in reading that seires as well this is hunger games but with super powers, which I think has being done a lot though out the years in the comics.

I'm afraid I don't much care for the consept as a whole, or hunger games so ill have to rate this a 4/10

12/16/2017 c3 Alaster Boneman
not entirely sure what to make of this chapter as I think that the lose of quick sliver was the push Wanda needed to become more heroic and more defined as a character as the twins have a tendency to overlap each other's personalities. And often Wanda falls under her brothers shadow, hell a comic series I recently read which brought wanda back more into the fold of super heroics addressed this, laying their relationship bear, its kind of toxic and abusive.

but hay the comic ends with the two on good terms again and more or less at peace with each other, tho the ending of the comic dose have wanda go to cap and vision (among others) saying she whats to get beck in the game but this was just before secret empire. and we all know how that garbage fire went and how once again wanda got fucked over. but hay at least that weird ass family the vision had made (and I mean that literally) were they were all like Vis but in different bodies ...kind of like a net worked group of computers. got set to the scarp heep in the sky for the most part so that's good.

sorry for the rant...this was alright and I give it A 6/10

12/14/2017 c1 Alaster Boneman
This was a nice if slightly confusing story, I know the point of these, given the 2ed chapters inclarantions. That these are supposed to just be fun one shots but I found this one, a bit vage and complexing.

I am left with questions, why was Wanda wondering around in the rain in tarted cloths, were are the rest of the secret avanger's? and so on and so on.

while this was nice, and a very sweet chapter I did injoy it.

I give this a 7/10

12/14/2017 c2 Alaster Boneman
well this was certainly interesting, i'll have to say I'm not the biggest fan of ether cross over flics or harry potter but I found this oddly charming.

while I can certainly see Wanda going to slytherin for her manipulating abilities and of all the avengers, while I know she has a good heart she does run a bit darker than the others, save for black widow. I don't really see Vision has huffly puff id think he was more raven claw given his sure intelligence and putting 'logic' over feelings when nessasarly.

perhaps youd be willing to tell mey why u put him in huffy puff.

also I didn't care for the other avenger/ fury being the teachers / house leaders. I think I would prefer them as students, I know there much older than wander given that she's the 2ed youngest (if you don't count Vision only being what 3 years old?) after Peter. but your already bludgeoning the time space continuum over the head with a metal baseball bat to make this flick in the first place, why not go all the way.

as it is I afraid I cant give this more than a 6/10