for Loud 10

1/28/2020 c47 looneytyne22
Pathetic haters? pardon us for waiting so long.
1/28/2020 c48 tylerchavis97
Welcome back. Can’t wait to read what you have in store.
1/28/2020 c48 dperson3569
In the future, you should do a Loud House and Metal Fight: Beyblade.
1/28/2020 c48 KillShot
Welcome back and thank u for coming back I really missed this story thank u so much u did a great job on this
1/28/2020 c48 sucramstock
I am looking forward to see all these chapters in the future!
1/28/2020 c48 6XLR8 The Fox
Can’t wait for those next chapter! Yeah keep Bakugan as main priority, but keep working on Loud 10
1/28/2020 c48 13foxchick1
Glad to see you back.
1/27/2020 c43 Guest55
Damn. That last line pulled at the heart strings. Even after a big fight they are still best buds and come out even stronger and closer.
12/31/2019 c48 83erica.phoenix16
I'll look forward to the next chapter. :)
12/26/2019 c1 Jaylen Jefferson
I like it. I like the character dynamics a lot between the three you really made it fill like there a family. Even though it literally the first episode of Ben 10
12/24/2019 c48 Guest
Can't wait for when you come back with a new chapter! Also, really sad that you aren't going to do my idea of Zed, but if you don't do make Zed a mutant, then maybe an OC could have the mutant powers for a later chapter, and also be a reformable villain. Hope you do my idea, also, is there going to be any alien species from other media, or maybe even fanmade alien species that Lincoln will turn into?
12/24/2019 c48 avengers assembel
best fanfic ever, are planing on giving Lincoln new aliens

i would give him water hazard and shock rock
but you can give him whatever you want

keep up the good work i love this
12/21/2019 c15 avengers assembel
i like this choice

sometimes speed won't cut it in a fight

and i think fast track would mostly use strength and agility in a fight rather then speed, sure he's fast but the last thing he'd focus on is speed. and there are lots of aliens that need to be back in the spotlight such as armodrillo , ditto , brain storm , humangasaur , way big , blitz wolfer , cannonbolt , wildvine , and so much more aliens in ben's arsenal
12/21/2019 c10 avengers assembel
not bad, and i like ghost freak as a good guy too
he still has Big chill right?
1,285 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »