for Loud 10

10/13/2019 c47 sucramstock
Oh, Phil is here! This is gonna be interesting!
10/13/2019 c47 11OMAC001
Wonder how Phil will turn out. Will he become a bad guy or will he just misunderstand the situation?
10/12/2019 c47 10Yellowpikmin88
You poor fools. They'll learn, as we all did, the hard way.
10/12/2019 c47 qazse
Can’t wait to see what grizzly fate awaits Phil after his true motives are revealed :3
10/12/2019 c47 66ChaosMagemon
Excellent job. I can't wait to see more of Ja'Orre and Phil as well.
10/12/2019 c47 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter 0-0 and he's here!
10/12/2019 c47 Neon Starch
Hmm, so Phil's finally entered the picture. Question is, is he gonna be like the Phil in the original canon or the reboot?

Ah well, we'll see when it comes. Anyways, another awesome chapter! Can't wait for the rest.
10/8/2019 c46 Guest
I have an idea that you could use for the next episode, where at the end of the next episode, where it foreshadows that Zed was mutated by those experiments that he went through by those aliens all those years ago, because they wanted to make a living Omnitrix super soldier, and in another few foreshadowings per episodes, and in a special two parter episode, it's revealed that Zed needed the Plumbers equipment so as to slow down his mutation, due to the fact that he mistook that it was a disease, as a result of his DNA not being fit for all of those experiments, and then mutates later on in the episode, similar to how Clyde did in the season 2 finale, only he can turn into all of the different alien species, albeit with mutations, as well as being capable of merging all the different alien species, as well being capable of evolving beyond the final stages of the aliens evolution, due to his tormentors having taken different alien species DNA and speeding up their evolution straight towards the final stages of its evolution, as well as adding a few mutations, as well as taking away a few weaknesses in their DNA. Anyways hope you like my idea and consider doing it sometime! Cya, bye, hope you have a nice day!
10/6/2019 c46 Killshot
Hey I'm sorry for the comments your getting I love your story's I haven't read them all yet but I'm loving this one are u gonna make the version loud 10 secret of the omnitrex after the next update?
10/6/2019 c46 darthrevan2003

T:Towards
E:Everyone
R:Reaching
S:Succes
Thats all, have a nice day.
10/5/2019 c46 66ChaosMagemon
Good job. And I commend you for blocking out those hurtful spam reviews. Just like I had to do when that one Bowser Beggar threatened to keep pestering and harassing me and my comment box until I gave into his petty demand by making Bowser one of the alien selections.
10/5/2019 c46 sucramstock
You're right, man. You DO whatever you want with your stories. I don't care how long it takes when you update. Just take your time, enjoy and have fun with your amazing stories.
You are the best author.
10/5/2019 c46 4561394
I can't hate Ja'orre it'd be like hating a puppy
a Ectonourite puppy that doesn't pay attention to his fuel levels
10/4/2019 c46 Mademoiselle-Star2018
You deserve better than those bad mouth reviewers.
Your a great author
10/4/2019 c46 5Searchsnake00103
Love this. Can't wait for the full chapter.
1,286 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »