for Loud 10

1/25/2018 c17 13foxchick1
Love this fic.
1/25/2018 c17 1tomahawkESP
Would big chill become Ultimate Big Chill?
1/25/2018 c17 qazse
Even before this chapter I had a feeling Poppop was gonna be a Pumber. I bet he’s also gonna be in ‘Don’t drink the water’. And SO excited to seethe next chapter.
1/25/2018 c17 Guest
next Lincoln will get sick and ended up getting alien side effects like Echo Echo's sonic sneezes,Diamondhead sneezeing out diamonds,Four Arms getting smelly hives and Heatblast getting ice powers.
1/25/2018 c17 Guest
so only Lynn Sr.,Leni,Luna,Sam,Lily and Pop Pop knows that Lincoln is a hero.
1/22/2018 c16 Kader1114
This was one of my favorite episodes and you recreated it greatly with the loud house.
1/22/2018 c16 2Gundamvid
Interesting chapter since Lincon isn't as fearful of clowns like Ben.
1/21/2018 c16 ChaosxMercenary
Well this ghostfreaked me and a friend of mine out good chapter can't wait for the old and the restless.
1/21/2018 c16 Hawkeye
That was awesome so worth the wait and I have a question when is echo echo gonna be in spot light because after reading this story I haven't seen him in any of the previous chapter for awhile is he gonna appear soon cause I really want to see him in action. Anyway keep it up and I can't wait for more
1/21/2018 c9 10Yellowpikmin88
You know, I just thought of something. While so far those who know about Lincoln's powers have been accepting, what if some of the other family members had different ideas?

Take Lisa for example? What if she tried to remove the omnitrix because she doesn't believe Lincoln is worthy of it? That it should be wielded by someone with higher intellect? That could make for an interesting argument.

Or how about Lori? She'd no longer feel Lincoln needed her for anything since he has an alien for every situation she used to help him with.

And of course what if Lynn finds out about how Lincoln rigged her game as Ghostfreak? She'd likely grow jealous of Lincoln's new powers.

While they'll all eventually accept Lincoln's powers as Lynn Sr, Leni, Luna and Lily have I think some conflicts like those would be great for the story.
1/21/2018 c16 Guest
That was great can't wait for the next one
1/21/2018 c16 13foxchick1
I love this fic
1/21/2018 c16 16DragonEmperor999
Great job
1/21/2018 c16 Mr.NiceGuy123
Nicely done dude. Although it kind of made nervous as well. I thought Luan is Gonna find out Lincoln secret like Luna did but it wasn't the case. Which BTW I'm kinda intrigue to see if anybody else (Like Clyde or Lori or Rita) would find out eventually Will the rest of the fam find out?
1/21/2018 c16 10Yellowpikmin88
Awesome! One of my favourite climaxes! Ghostfreak for the win!

Hmm so it's the pensioner body snatchers next time? This could be trouble for Albert and Mr Grouse
1,294 « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »