for Loud 10

12/31/2017 c10 Guest
Nice chapter. About time Lynn got what she deserved. It was awful of what she did to Lincoln. The kid deserves better. He deserves respect. Keep up the good work and have a happy new year.
12/31/2017 c10 Guest
Glad to see that Ghostfreak won’t go rogue. And I’m glad about this twist you made on “No Such Luck”. It was awful of what Lincoln’s family did to him, and it was hard for not to feel bad for the kid. Lincoln seems unappreciated and treated poorly in his time, and he deserves payback. That may sound harsh, but that’s what I think.
12/31/2017 c10 Hawkeye
Looks like Lynn finally got what she deserves she had that coming for a long time if you ask me and I can't wait for the next especially for your the gems get loud story keep it up
12/31/2017 c10 Jonesy
A small problem! Yes! Lisa will be the focus won't she?! : )

And I liked how Rita and Lynn Sr didn't behave badly it shows how great you are at writing!

Btw do you know how many aliens Ben had in all series cause i sue don't :( and also i hated 'no such luck' they were horrible sisters in that episode
12/31/2017 c9 4Gamelover41592
this was an excellent chapter and thanks for doing one of my favorite episodes :)
12/31/2017 c10 sucramstock
This is BEST Chapter EVER!
Better than "No Such Luck".
You did very GREAT job!
You know I always hate Lynn.
She's so annoying, big jerk, and bully to Lincoln.
She deserve that game.
As for your, have a Happy New Year!
12/31/2017 c10 qazse
I have a feeling Grey Matter will be in more danger of his sisters then the alien fanatic from the episode. Like I said in a previous review, Lana will think he’s some kind of frog and want to keep him as a pet. Lily will see him as a new toy, and we know how rough toddlers are with toys. Finally Lisa will actually see him as an alien and want to “study” him, and by study Lincoln will think she means dissection.

But back to Lily, I can’t help bu t feel that she’ll recognize Lincoln regardless of what alien he is, and nearly keep blowing his cover. Like let’s say he saves her as Diamondhead and hands her to his family, she’d then reach out to the alien say “Wincoln”, shocking and unsettling Lincoln, Lynn sr., and Leni, while confusing everyone else. Lynn nervously tries calmly tell her that’s an alien not her brother. But she would shake her head, point at Diamondhead and again call him “Wincoln”. Panicking Diamondhead will make some quick excuse an run off, leaving a confused family, while he, Leni and Lynn are worried that Lily will expose him one day.
12/31/2017 c10 13foxchick1
I love this fic.
12/31/2017 c10 4Gamelover41592
while this was a good chapter you know secrets can't stay hidden so if and when the others find out I do hope this never comes to light
12/28/2017 c9 Jonesy
-Okay characters are becoming a little ooc like too perfect they need flaws to be original. Lincoln is an 11 yrs old boy they are dufus'
-And "ghost in the outfield"? Is that you're original chapter? Cause its not the name of any Ben 10 or loud house episodes.
-hover board is another thing to be a secret about?
12/28/2017 c9 1tomahawkESP
Who’s hair is he comparing Lincoln to?
12/28/2017 c8 tomahawkESP
So is Lori gonna have Gwen’s powers or is Clyde gonna have a growth spurt and and have Kevin’s powers?
12/28/2017 c9 2Gundamvid
Awesome fight with the bounty hunters. Can't wait for the next one XD
12/28/2017 c9 13foxchick1
I can't wait to see what happens next.
12/28/2017 c9 14Devilmaycry407
Albert used to be the member of the PLUMBER huh? I wonder who the Loud family reacted that Vilgax takes Lincoln and that he was the alien hero and Albert appears to save his grandson.
1,294 « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »