for Loud 10

12/20/2017 c4 ChaosxMercenary
Nice with the scarring of Lori and Luan getting trapped inside the furnace.
12/20/2017 c4 Jonesy
As a girl and a sister I don't think the girls were that mean...everyone gets a little crazy when it comes to competition and money in a big family.
Leni shouldn't hang around Lincoln just because she knows his secret. It's nice but don't go overboard.

Anyway I love tenten
12/20/2017 c4 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter looking forward to the other episodes and thanks for keeping one sister sane
12/20/2017 c4 sucramstock
Great chapter!
Keep going.
I like it!
12/20/2017 c4 1thewittywhy
Fun chapter. Characters were nicely done, Lincoln was written very in character, and all around good for a fourth chapter.
12/20/2017 c4 Guest
heres a preview from that episode Framed.
Kevin as Heatblast:hey its raining money.
Lincoln as Diamondhead:who are you
Kevin as Heatblast:you still haven't figured it out maybe this will help (changes his head to Big Chill then to Diamondhead then to Upgrade then to his human head)
Lincoln as Diamondhead:Kevin I don't get it I thought you were drained of all my powers back at the subway?
Kevin:thats what you get for thinking Linky turns out I absorbed enough of that weird watch energy so I can turn into any of those aliens inside I just concentrated hard enough only problem is I can only stay human for a short time you made me into this freak.
Lincoln as Diamondhead:like this is my fault who's idea was it to drain out all the powers of the watch not mine.
Kevin:I don't care because its payback time partner everything 50 50 I do the crime and you do the time.
Lincoln as Diamondhead:you'll never get away with this.
Kevin:wrong you'll never get away with this I'm not me I'm you remember (blasts Lincoln)heh keep the change you can use it to pay your bail (changes into Big Chill).
Kevin as Big Chill:gotta fly.
12/20/2017 c4 Hawkeye
Wow this is one funny chapter and if you ask me luan had that coming for a long time after doing so many April fools pranks on him keep it up and I can't wait for the next
12/20/2017 c4 Guest
well in case you do add No Such Luck I want Lincoln turn into Rath for the first time you know for accidental transformation because with Rath Lynn Jr. would be in deep doo doo.
12/20/2017 c4 Guest
Michigan B.C. aka Dr. Animo.
12/20/2017 c4 qazse
I can’t help but think that if Lincoln gets stuck as Grey Matter like in the Ben 10 episode “A Small Problem”, he’ll spend the day running from 3 sisters:
Lana: She’ll think he’s some kind of frog and want to keep him as a pet.
Lily: She’ll see him as a new toy, and we know how rough toddlers are with toys.
Lisa: She’ll actually see him as an alien and want to “study” him, and by study Lincoln will think she means dissection.
12/19/2017 c3 Hawkeye
I think the cycle is a great idea and are you gonna do the same cycle for your the gems get loud story to cause that would be cool to anyway keep it up
12/19/2017 c3 Jonesy
PLEASE DONT GO OVERBOARD WITH OCS!
It makes stories bad! OCS take over and you loose the show your fanficting! Till its no longer fanfiction and just some story!

I hoped xl8 would have been the last one since Speed is something Lincoln needs.

Anyway update soon :-) I love Ben 10 and the loud house crossover! Is Leni gonna be Lucky girl or gain anodite powers?
12/19/2017 c3 Guest
qazse good suggestion but because the nsl events took placed in March this year it has already happened but Lincoln might remember those events if he turns into Rath because Appoplexians are known to be very aggressive and he will try to attack his family and might possibly try to tore Lynn Jr. limb from limb.
12/19/2017 c3 4Gamelover41592
awesome job on this chapter what made you decide on these aliens?
12/19/2017 c3 qazse
I like the alien roster you picked, I was hope Water hazard would be replacing Ripjaws(because Ripjaws was one of Ben more forgettable and useless aliens, as he could only be used in water), but I guise Amphibian’s also good since he also can breath under water. My only request is that when and if you get to that awful No such luck episode, you have Rita and Lynn sr.(and Leni) NOT believe Lynn’e claim of him being a jinx, AND not lock him out of the house and sell his stuff.
1,286 « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »