for Operation: Love Con

2/5/2018 c1 tylerchavis97
This fanfic was adorable. And I was sure that at least one of the Loud sisters was going to comment on how Renee looks like Lynn.
1/15/2018 c1 2Mr. Haziq
What a sweet end...
12/14/2017 c1 Guest
There aren't too many Renee fics, so this was a nice surprise.
12/16/2017 c1 Israkmin0008
Renee is cute and has something in common with Lincoln. But Paige is still much better for him.
12/14/2017 c1 31ironlegion
Good story. I can definitely see these two being an interesting couple. Do you have any plans to write any other pairings?
12/14/2017 c1 8364wii
Love this story, but little rant when Lynn said "he stinks at romance" I thought two out of four fails happened cause the sisters forced him into a date and the letter part of "L for Loud" is not really fair no one got a reply from their crush no even Luna which the ep really was about.

I also feel out of all the sisters Lori should be the one giving the date/romantic advice she's in a relationship for pete stakes.

Anyway great story I'm glad to see Lincoln not paired with Ronnie ann for once. Come on people where's my Lincoln x Giggles and Lincoln x Penelope?!

See ya next chapter!
12/14/2017 c1 6WDGHK
Cute story, Im not usually a fan of plots that involve Lincolns sisters going all crazy and overboard when trying to meddle with his personal affairs, but youve managed to portray it in a more admirable and entertaining way, and they actually succeed in fucking up his date in the end, which is a pleasant change of pace as well. And I liked the little romance between Linc and your OC, it felt pretty natural and beliveble. Overall this did feel very much like an actual episode of the show and an enjoyable one at that, short, simple and likeable. Good job!
12/14/2017 c1 56ko777