for Arietta's Story

6/29 c5 prazzy
I love this story!
6/23 c1 Hexenbiest
Oh yay... an Inheritance Test...
*rolls eyes*
6/17 c5 Phoenix
This story just gets more interesting with every chapter.
4/14 c5 1RebeliousOne
I love the plans Tom has, it makes a lot of sense especially considering he was in the muggle world during the blitz. If anyone understands how dangerous muggles could be it's him. His way of protecting magicals is really good and it doesn't harm anyone which is nice. I also like that Arietta wants to truly learn everything she could and actually enjoy it like creating her dream home. Will she help Tom with his projects once she has the know how? Another thing I really like his Arietta and Tom being responsible for Dumbledore's downfall considering how much he hurt those two. Looking forward to seeing where this is going.
4/14 c5 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
4/12 c5 6lilly-flower15
great chapter update soon
11/13/2019 c4 fallondyson
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
10/29/2019 c4 1RebeliousOne
It was hilarious to read Arietta and Tom talking about fanfiction and pondering what could be true. I can't wait to see what they plan in the future. The Dursley's will finally get what's coming to them, yes! Good job. :)
10/29/2019 c3 shypunk
stop wasting half the chapter with freaking story's about her first life its a harry-potter fic stick with that
8/15/2019 c3 Guest
This story would be a lot more interesting if you could pick a plot line. There are cool stories about Harry escaping control- but this is way too easy for that story line. There are ok stories about Harry having a great life- this charecter is a little too materialistic for those. Personally, with the way you’ve tied in the Witinkeys and education, this would be a better story if it was about how Harry messes with Bumbleee before realizing Bee’s sentience.
7/18/2019 c3 1shoguncaw
reality bends to your will continue admin access by caw granted
7/5/2019 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
7/5/2019 c3 1RebeliousOne
Nice! It's great that she is done with the Dursley's and enjoying life again. Can't wait to see Dumbledore get his!
5/17/2019 c2 Phoenix
This is a really good story so far I can't wait until you're able to write post more chapters of it.
4/19/2019 c2 Dylan-A-Friend