for Arietta's Story

5/17/2019 c2 Phoenix
This is a really good story so far I can't wait until you're able to write post more chapters of it.
4/19/2019 c2 Dylan-A-Friend
Nice!
4/19/2019 c2 1TheLightFairyHearts
Love it amazing work on the story Hope to read more updates soon
4/19/2019 c2 1RebeliousOne
Liked it! This is so much fun.
4/19/2019 c2 1shoguncaw
rushed
3/22/2019 c1 1RebeliousOne
I love this! Will she go to Hogwarts or an American school?
3/22/2019 c1 Dylan-A-Friend
Not Bad... Hmm Has A Start Of A Great Story Just Watch Out For The Cliches...
4/21/2018 c4 1merendinoemiliano
Pretty nice chapter, though it doesn't happen thath much. I say yes about the timeskip, four years would be too much. Keep up the good work and see you soon, i hope my advices are always useful.
3/19/2018 c3 merendinoemiliano
HelloSwift,pretty good chapter,as much brief. I see this crossover suite you well and i'll try to search more something more on these games. You don't have to thank me,i went with a simile relationship with sisters who like to argue and prank each other,but also love themselves(Tom and Jerry,as i said in the PM). Regarding Dumbledore, make hi still a reasonable and well mannered person,just too fixed with his methods and most on all,write thath he knows by a long time demons exist and he fears\respect them...so if eventually Sullivan pays him a visit to be sure Aurelia isn't a puppet,he understand at least who's in fronte of him and doesn't shout dumbasses like'I'm the greatest magician in the world,you're inferior to me'. I found already some stories where Harry belongs to other supernatural races even more ancient and powerful than Wizard,yet he doesn't know a thing about them. Keep up the good work and see you later.
3/7/2018 c2 merendinoemiliano
Nice chapter, congratulations to finally update(withouth offence). I'm very curious to see next chapters and while i'm ok with Dumbledore,i'm hoping all of Harry's canon friends here will be decent human beings, because too much time they're treated like the random bullies of some manwha(you already tell me they will be good, but just for be sure). Regarding the pairing, everyone is good for me(including lesbian pairing) except Draco, it would be lame. Aniway, keep up the good work and see you later, i'm hoping to see some Romione and you could give me some informations about how Devil are in this universe? I didn't find anything on internet.
12/16/2017 c1 Delete-account-please-9995533
Hmm looks interesting update soon please.
12/15/2017 c1 merendinoemiliano
Interesting beginning, even if i'm not a so great fan of Knight Rider, but i'm curious to see where this will turn out. I just hope won't be random bashing or dumbasses like Dumbledore and Molly(who doesn't deserve all the shit the fandom throws at her) plotting Asteria's marriage with one of her children.
27 « Prev Page 1 2