for Harry Riddle: Son of Voldemort

12/17/2021 c21 L
why you do victor like this I mean I was expecting a threesome
11/24/2021 c21 Hedie Begley
I did not see Sirius and Tom coming omg wow also amazing story darling amazing I loved it
8/3/2021 c9 1Astroneko6000
just curious how would the twins know of his scar if he was taken and raised by L.V?
6/1/2021 c7 Guest
Type your review for your chapter here:
5/15/2021 c21 Anon
I wish authors would put a note on their stories when its incomplete or a extremely rushed and incomplete story like this when marked complete. Disappointed to the max..

Also, this really could have been a threesome story instead of rushing a drarry relationship, and leaving Victor for dust. No explanation into VoldyxSirius. I avoid authors who do crap like this.
5/15/2021 c16 Anon
I really think you could have left out all that hyper-masculine stuff, and how Logan was straight because of conditioning and his household... Its a bit of a contradiction. He's straight because he was born that way, just like what gay people say.
11/22/2020 c21 Twilighy
i feel sorry for viktor!
9/14/2020 c21 Tony Moonstone
Well that was a rather different story.
I feel very sad for Krum.
Relationships are hard, especially when you are a teenager.
Its sad, that you speeded up the 4 year, but I understand your reason for doing it.
Thanks for another good story.
Take care and stay safe.
9/13/2020 c10 Tony Moonstone
I love Harry Riddles mingling with Draco, and Blaise.
Will he show more authority towards the other Slytherins?
So far likeing where the story is going.
9/13/2020 c2 Tony Moonstone
Voldemort as Harry's father and he's raising him.
Now that is very interesting.
Can't wait to see what twists and turns you do the story.
Starting next chapter now.
8/17/2020 c21 4The Wolf's Knight
Whelp the was climatic and yet not... also I so called it on the Voldemort x Sirius. Also you have become better are writing and progressing the story. Still there was little to no progression with Harry and Draco’s relationship that we could see for ourselves.
8/17/2020 c20 The Wolf's Knight
Harry has just ever so slightly disappointed me and disgusted me... never mine the slightly left. I am now also just pissed off
7/9/2020 c1 25Juxtaposed Soul
This was beautifully written and I was certainly amused by the random Tom/Sirius at the end but it being Drarry end game didn't feel authentic.
6/11/2020 c4 Guest
Thank you for sharing your story you did a fantastic job keep up the great work.
5/18/2020 c10 AsherSalazar-Malfoy
Voldemort deserves a cup that says #1 Daddy!
248 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »