for Death's Heroes

10/8 c2 TKing1517
I'll admit, the only reason I came here is to see dxd characters' reaction to heroic spirits. I don't care for your OC at all, especially since he doesn't seem that interesting, but thats a non issue. What is an issue however, is that it doesnt look like there will be a proper interaction with dxd characters for a while...
8/4 c17 Mercurius Darkness
this was nice
7/17 c12 Sypho Dias
Ok... so horatius was a major asshole... like fucking hell man!
7/17 c5 Sypho Dias
Why do you keep calling scathach's hair red? It's purple! And sorry about earlier. Didn't know that her actual name was altera.
7/17 c3 Sypho Dias
I think you have seriously nerfed gilgamesh... I love the one from 'heart of glass'. Super badass. And horatius is just shit... how has he even survived upto this point. And what the hell is up with rizevim?! You've completely OPed him. I mean wtf?!
7/17 c1 Sypho Dias
You keep on calling atilla altera bro. Auto correct tu?
6/30 c7 Guest
TRASH! TRASH! TRASH! TRASH! FUCKING BASTARD! FUCKING USELESS! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU SON OF A BITCH! FANFUC STUPID!
5/10 c17 Dasgun

3/14 c17 Razie.B
Dude, can you like make another story like this? Keep Horatios and his harem, but do a collab with Honkai Impact or Rwby?
3/12 c9 pepejohn
Good story but I just can't connect with this.
3/4 c3 Valor-Derzod
Hand to hand combat from a human and a pistol kills a bunch of vampires? Snapping his neck kills him? That’s honestly retarded
2/19 c17 1tsun
nice story
2/15 c17 Gsmith1000
ok i will admit this was unexpectedly and for me personally disappointingly short, don't get me wrong i loved the idea, i loved the whole damn story but i just wish it had been longer ya'know, i wish we got to see more of the characters learning to work/live together, more of the new abilities they had developed that you alluded to in a previous chapter, more on how to dealt with crisis the didn't include "BOMB IT WITH PHANTASMS" and so on, but either way it was pretty good and i look forward to browsing through your other works.
2/15 c17 AO Black
This has been a wonderful tale, thank you for sharing it.
2/14 c17 PasiveNox