for Death's Heroes

2/7 c17 1DarknessServant
It's a pretty good story
12/23/2021 c1 Dasgun
. .
10/24/2021 c17 WhyNotBacn
was pretty good till you fucking lost me at the start of chapter 16
4/23/2021 c17 Meh10
Decent. Finished, putting it over a lot of other fics.
Self-Insert was bearable sometimes.
Writing got disjointed, expositiony and tell-not-show, rushed, confusing, illogical, and broken a few places.
Lots of liberties taken with both source materials in terms of characters, systems, and so on.
1/21/2021 c2 2Shigeraki
The IRS jokes are funny as hell
10/8/2020 c2 TKing1517
I'll admit, the only reason I came here is to see dxd characters' reaction to heroic spirits. I don't care for your OC at all, especially since he doesn't seem that interesting, but thats a non issue. What is an issue however, is that it doesnt look like there will be a proper interaction with dxd characters for a while...
8/4/2020 c17 Blood-Stained Minazuki
this was nice
7/17/2020 c12 Sypho Dias
Ok... so horatius was a major asshole... like fucking hell man!
7/17/2020 c5 Sypho Dias
Why do you keep calling scathach's hair red? It's purple! And sorry about earlier. Didn't know that her actual name was altera.
7/17/2020 c3 Sypho Dias
I think you have seriously nerfed gilgamesh... I love the one from 'heart of glass'. Super badass. And horatius is just shit... how has he even survived upto this point. And what the hell is up with rizevim?! You've completely OPed him. I mean wtf?!
7/17/2020 c1 Sypho Dias
You keep on calling atilla altera bro. Auto correct tu?
6/30/2020 c7 Guest
TRASH! TRASH! TRASH! TRASH! FUCKING BASTARD! FUCKING USELESS! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU SON OF A BITCH! FANFUC STUPID!
5/10/2020 c17 Dasgun

3/14/2020 c17 Razie.B
Dude, can you like make another story like this? Keep Horatios and his harem, but do a collab with Honkai Impact or Rwby?
3/12/2020 c9 pepejohn
Good story but I just can't connect with this.
279 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »