FanFiction.Net
for Death's Heroes

6/12/2018 c6 3TheUnknownUser2
this story is amazing, I'm just curious if Horatius, Altera and Scathach are actually in a relationship...
6/12/2018 c1 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
ahahahahahaahahaha
6/11/2018 c6 TheSonicTurtle
This story is amazing. I don't normally like stories with heavy OC focus but yours fits amazingly into the Nasuverse being believable and likable. This story is great and i can't wait to see what you do with the story. Keep up the good work and update soon, please!
6/9/2018 c6 Perry
Have you seen Fate Extella Link? Look at Scathach's Gate Of Skye! It looks awesome!

Will you ever show that off?
6/9/2018 c6 AO Black
Great work.
6/9/2018 c6 Saru
Ok, Why didn't you mention Solomon and the fact that God allowed him to end the Age of God and allow the Age of Man to exist?
6/9/2018 c6 catemperor402
I love your stories keep it up
6/9/2018 c6 Dxhologram
How come you never mention Solomon, he is the one who is the closest figure who may confirm the existence of God, and well he is sure we don't get to see him, but Solomon and Goetia talk about him.
6/9/2018 c4 1EVA-Saiyajin
Mmm, pretty awesome fight, though it was a bit odd, the narrative had the (successful) Enuma Elish Hit, but it gets a bit disjointed as there’s no text showing the damage AT impact, but rather the effects after.

One could mistakenly get the impression Lilith got whacked, nothing happened, the. It/she started falling apart.

Hope to see Gilgamesh make a comeback, because her being a bit of a footnote is admittedly personally off.
6/9/2018 c3 EVA-Saiyajin
Pretty kickass fight scenes.

A little surprised Noble Phantasms are destroyed by mere raw power so easily I admit.

Technical writing is quite good.
6/9/2018 c6 bloodredmoon22
Thanks for the chapter looking forward on how you handle girl's problem
6/9/2018 c6 Zzz
Those theories suck considering how Solomon is a thing and the fact he’s op cause of God. God is very much real and omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient in nasuverse. Horatius acting like the crusades is the most terrible thing ever when there are were worse things he’s been alive for. He’s been around for the around for the Roman and Greek gods so honestly he should know that there are betters gods to be with or God.
6/9/2018 c6 sonic
I liked the chapter!
6/9/2018 c6 FateBurn
Excellent like always please continue again soon, cant wait for more.
6/9/2018 c6 Roland Tepes
This was a solid chapter,

Keep up the astounding work.
280 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »