FanFiction.Net
for Death's Heroes

4/18/2018 c5 1Tsunashi777
It's not very recommended for Michael and Gabriel to step in Nasu earth. Big chances they will in instant get consumed by their superior dimensional counterparts . And with God around Angels still automata of God and don't follow human like logic , kinda similar to Index Gabriel . So ... nothing good can be expected if Michael try to make contact withNasu heaven host
4/18/2018 c5 Temsen
Great chapter, as always!
Favourite part was Issei's flashback to his pre-devil days. :D
Wouldn't God take offense to being 'taken away' and placed on the DxD throne of heaven? Seems rather ill thought out (desperate) by Michael. That is, assuming God does exist in Horatius universe.
4/18/2018 c5 AO Black
Love it.
4/18/2018 c5 Ruberforumfree
I was hopping to see a lemon in that scene _ can I hope to see one in the immediate future?
4/18/2018 c5 Roland Tepes
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome work.
4/18/2018 c4 Dxhologram
Also that flashback with Scathach... hot damn...
4/18/2018 c5 Dxhologram
I tried, I really tried but I can't help but find Issei annoying. I know there are people that likes him but he's so damn annoying, I mean reading his POV and hatred to good-looking guys are stupid, He has a harem what more does he want? Oh right Harem King! Ugh don't get me started with his powerups.

Anyway, yeah I can see why Horatius and co. are off putted by the info they got. I mean with all struggles in their lives and they expect to believe that its all fictional from the universe they're in. Even I seemed pretty annoyed with how Rias and her group seems to believe they know everything about them and know the Fate Characters are fictional. Also yeah Kinunatzs The Eternal does have point, They're heroic spirits yet the feats you portrayed aren't really like that of a Heroic Spirits.

My rants aside I'm curious about Ophis saying Horatius being like her. Could you elaborate on that?
Also the God of Nasuverse, as interesting conversation that Horatius would have with the Angels. Angels aren't really seen in the Nasuverse. Demons and Saints are but Angels... no they haven't been shown, there may be mentions of it but not really shown. Heck the Nasuverse version of the Judeo-Christian God have been mentioned many times but we never really seen one. So I'm not sure how this conversation would go.
4/17/2018 c5 Kinunatzs The Eternal
What's the problem of my review? frankly their far too weak compared to Gilgamesh of Fate Strange Fake even his is only in a Servant Body compared to the three of them with their Heroic Spirit Forms, still I wonder how our MC would explain how powerful the Nasuverse GOD to the DxD Angels anyway it's still a nice chapter
3/20/2018 c4 Guest
Congratulation you’ve successfully created what I believe to be one of the best overpowered main characters in all of fiction outside of Saitama and Mob, so strong that no one could realistically beat him while he’s going all out, but with a the handicap that he can’t really go all out without causing unacceptable levels of collateral damage, and even then going all out is actually taxing, unlike what certain stories will do when the main character can fight of a magical army on his own no problem, or unleash a bullshit final attack and not seem all that bothered by the effort required to do so, cough seiken tsukai no world break cough. I like the story and the chapter a lot, hope you update soon,
3/11/2018 c4 Guest
Planets being used as boxing gloves, universes being used as 1-ups...and somehow it flows together and makes sense.
NOICE
3/12/2018 c4 AO Black
This is an epic story, can't wait for more.
3/7/2018 c4 bloodredmoon22
That was amazing
3/7/2018 c4 ObsidianUnknown66
Absolutely loved the chapter. This story is shaping up to be one of my favorite crossovers. Can't wait for Tiamat to show up and more interesting the DXD casts reaction to. After they have an understanding of what she is and just how broken an existence it is especially how to deal with her/kill her. I can imagine many will shit themselves. I am trying to imagine the likes of Rias fangirling meeting the heroes along with the rest of the ORC than see they see Tiamat. Would she and Issei run away in terror? What are the odds that Issei in his rationale would still perv on her? Ah, the story is going to be great the further we go.

Keep up the good work the suspense is killing me.
3/6/2018 c4 Temsen
Ho boy, that was rather impressive!
So, next chapter some explanations for the DxD cast? I wonder if Azazel will be smart enought not to flirt with the servants... I doubt it, heh.
3/4/2018 c4 Guest
Okay I know Lilith is “out of the running” as you say, but can that mean her powers have just been so exhausted she isn’t a threat anymore/won’t be one for a while and be a part of the group filling a surrogate child role to the weird little family that is Altera, Scáthach, Gil (does that nickname still work if their a girl?), and Horatius. It’s just that little world devouring munchkin is adorable and at this point why not just add on the fluff.
280 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »