FanFiction.Net
for Death's Heroes

3/4/2018 c1 Guest
Cool story. But there is an alaya version of primate murder don't know what though.
3/4/2018 c4 PikaMew1288
I though that Enkidu uses a beings own Divinity against it to keep them captured meaning that the more powerful the deity, the stronger the chains are. Heracles was only a Demigod when he fought Gilgamesh and thus the chains were not as strong as they would be on an actual god. I have to ask if Ophis will recover her powers now that Lilith is dead?
3/4/2018 c4 Kinunatzs The Eternal
The battle is a big disappointment since when did heroic spirits are this weak they look like their in their Servant Body to me
3/3/2018 c4 Warlord of Chaos
Oi! Thats hell you're walking into... The gacha hell

Really loved the chapter, I think this is the first time that I read a dxd story where instead of the mc party just being op and defeating Ophis like is the easiest thing in the world they actually struggles against someone on Ophis/Great Red/Trihexa level, someone who like the ultimate ones, are probably beyond the concept of death and thus impossible to kill with convetional means (thats why weapons like weapons like Ea and Slash Emperor tend to be beyond op when used at their maximum power).

That battle was beautiful and I can't wait to see how you are going to write Nasu-Tiamat (starts playing "Thiamat Theme" for dramatic effect for when she is summoned)

Really loved the chapter and can't wait to read the next one (and sorry for the bad english).
3/3/2018 c4 Volfy790
Great chapter,I'm hyped for Tiamat
3/3/2018 c4 BeguillingLight
Well that was an interesting fight.
But 170 mph isn't really impressive for Servants, in Fate Zero LN saber breaks multiple times the sound barrier, and in the VN of FSN she has even an outlier feat of Crossing 10 kilometers in a second to attack archer.. Then there is Fate Strange Fake with more Servants casually breaking the sound barrier, of curse like many franchises it also has its share of inconsistencies.
3/3/2018 c4 8prototype gear
The fun part of this chapter? That was what a Nasuverse god could do when it cuts loose.

And the white titan practically killed them all.

And yes, Nasuverse gods are that bullshit. They held the seat of primacy on Gaea, and the world bowed to thier logic, granting them reality warping power.

And then we came along and fucked all that up.

Oh, I am enjoying this. Even with the stupid, over bloated canon troll Zelretch shit that’s fucking stupid.

I.
AM.
ENJOYING.
THIS.

Let that be said.
3/3/2018 c4 sonic
I liked the chapter!
3/3/2018 c4 Gawain-Knight of the Sun
Will them being from a world considered fictional bother them?
I personally think not because he has traveled many dimensions he should have been bound to stumble across the type moon stuff.
3/3/2018 c4 Kshail
Heh. That was an amazing fight. There's literally nothing else to say but that. One epic moment after another. Great job there. Looking forward to the chaos coming.
3/3/2018 c4 Guest
You realize that there is only around a 1 percent chance of getting a 5 star servant, though that doesn't mean that if you roll 100 times that you'll get one. Rate ups only mean that if you do roll a 5 star servant it's more likely to be the rate up servant. The actual odds of getting a four or five star servant never actually change unless you roll on a guaranteed 5 star banner like we got during new years.
3/3/2018 c4 13fg7dragon
Very, very nice. I was imagining OP variants of Tenpenchii from Naruto durring the fight.
I wonder how the local Tiamat will react to the new one when she showed up... and if the summoned Tiamat ends up hating Ddraig and Issei as well.
3/3/2018 c4 RadioPoisoning
If only Lilith took them all to the Dimensional Gap... no irappu there, and the void would've destroyed them in time without her having to lift a single finger. I guess her being so young played into it.

Will her powers now return to Ophis I wonder? We'll see.
3/3/2018 c4 FateBurn
Excellent chapter, it was great seeing an all out battle between mini-Ouboros and Irappu/Horatius, cant wait to see the next one when the two casts meet. Also love that the fourth member is Nasu-Tiamat, it will be interesting to see her interact with DxD Chaos Karma Dragon Tiamat at some point.
And as a FGO player I have to inform you that the Meme of rate up being a lie is in fact real, rate up just means that the 1% chance of a 5 star stays the same. But with the added modifier that if you indeed hit that 1% there is a 50% chance that it will be the featured 5 star servant.
It happened to me with Okita I hit the golden Saber card but got Altera instead. But in the end luck is big factor like you said. Please continue again soon, cant wait for more.
3/3/2018 c4 Guest
I feel your pain bro. I know that. My last 10 30 quartzs rolls only got me essences. not even a single 4 star servant.
280 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »