FanFiction.Net
for Death's Heroes

1/19/2018 c3 Guest
Please don't tell me the twist is that you're making a DxD character into a servant somehow, it's the most cliche and in my opinion terrible idea that fannon came up with. There are so many amazing servants, don't use the DxD cast. Love the fic so far keep up the good work. I just wish Primmy was there, Primate Murder in DxD verse would wreck shit like there's no tomorrow and probably terrify the factions when they'd read about him in the fiction.
1/19/2018 c3 Guest
Well you know what you need to do. BRING OUT THE SWEETS!
1/19/2018 c3 1A 'Reincarnated' writer
Just a question... Are you gonna kill Rizevim or Lilith soon? Please say yes for Rizevim, and please make it as embarrassing as possible.
That and... Teardrop Photon Ray and Enuma Elish... Can't wait to see those two being used to fry someone.
1/19/2018 c3 FateBurn
Excellent chapter can't wait for the next one.
1/19/2018 c3 Greyjedi449t
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
1/19/2018 c2 Bisaster
Now that I think about it, going by the theme it could be Medea, Nero or maybe Cleopatra? They are all royalty. Nero would be amazing because of the possible dialogue and I've literally never seen Cleopatra been used so that might be new. None as far as I know come close power wise but then again I don't play the games. Another theme could be slightly damaged characters and Medea fits both but eh, can't wait for the next chaper.
1/19/2018 c3 Bisaster
I'm not really looking forward to the drama with Gil but I guess it needs to happen for her to Officially join the family. I honestly hope you don't add a male servant, that would ruin the family dynamic and ruin my hopes for a harem.

I'm honestly curious who you are planning to add, can't say I don't think one more wouldn't hurt I just don't know who can be on the same power level as these 3. Is the next one gonna be a caster, rider or what?. Also wouldn't DxD being connected to the Kaleidoscope mean there are infinite versions of it as well?

Meh anyways great job, one of my fav fics.
1/19/2018 c3 1Sgn
Is beast Holo?
1/19/2018 c3 Kinunatzs The Eternal
Since the three girls are physical Heroic Spirits they should be able to put a good fight with Lilith hell they maybe even defeat her especially they have Altera and Gilgamesh with them, and with how strong the Magic Resistance of the Heroic Spirits it should be impossible for Lilith to casually kill the three it would need no less that their full magical might to kill them with magic, Its a shame that theirs no scene and reactions about those who read the Nasuverse wiki from the Biblical Faction anyway nice chapter
1/8/2018 c2 Guest
...Huh. Good point that.
Since a bunch of Magi were the ones who made the Grail, they totally WOULD have a miffed point of view on the modern world and science, and incorporated that into the info provided. Sure explains why Gilgamesh (the one with the penis, at least) was such a raging dick.
1/6/2018 c2 veesmaster
I didn't know what to expect when I came to check out this story, but it was better than I could have imagined. I can't wait to see more!
1/6/2018 c2 3LioPyro7890
Two chapters in and already a great story. Can't wait for more :)
1/5/2018 c2 FirstThaumaturgy
When life trolls you by giving you a awesome story that is unfinished
1/5/2018 c2 DrackNath
Awesome story :3 cant wait to see more :3 Fem Gil best Gil :3
1/4/2018 c2 Eurigos
This is pretty interesting, I look forward to more chapters
280 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »