FanFiction.Net
for Death's Heroes

1/2/2018 c2 Kinunatzs The Eternal
Nasuverse is fictional is DxDverse? hey why not make DxDverse fictional in Nasuverse too? since its kinda annoying that DxDverse are the only one that has advance knowledge of our group anyway nice chapter
1/2/2018 c2 Kshail
Rofl. The F/GO being fictional in DxD is such a hilarious thing to throw into a crossover. I love it. The trolling of Gilgamesh is awesome. It makes such amusing interactions. Poor Rias getting caught spending money she shouldn't have. That was a nice touch because I can totally see canon Rias buying into games and such.
1/2/2018 c2 WHlSKEY
That was amazing. Hesistant about the OC’s, but you seem to be doing a good job so far. Please keep up the good work!
1/2/2018 c2 Roland Tepes
This was an awesome chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
12/30/2017 c1 FateBurn
Excellent start love the group and how they interact together, also hope that Horatius is paired with his three servants, please continue this soon.
12/19/2017 c1 Warlord of Chaos
Horatius is a true hero, to have to face a spider of the size of an bear of course the only solution is to nuke the place, for I would have been traumatized for the rest of my life if I was in his place.

Hoo boy Horatius interaction with Zelretch it's just to good, I'am really curious to read more about the dynamics of his team even more now that they have a new member, I can only guess the chaos that these three heroes (plus Horatius) will cause in the dxd verse.

Loved the chapter and can't wait to read the next one (and sorry for the bad english).

Ps: Those three heroes being backing up by literaly a mana generator is quite... Terrifying (flashback of Gil using his NP in fate/extra *shudders*).
12/18/2017 c1 MaskedRiderEnzo
ahahahahahhahhah awesome comedy
12/18/2017 c1 Kshail
Heh. Pretty sweet first chapter. Looking forward to more.
12/18/2017 c1 Roland Tepes
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome work.
12/17/2017 c1 ARSLOTHES
looking forward to the next chapter, hope you have some pairing stuff later on for Horatius with his three servants
12/17/2017 c1 sonic
I liked the chapter!
12/17/2017 c1 2miguelgiuliano.co
Interesante historia espero con ansias por el próximo capitulo . Sólo una cosa ya no agregues más personajes oc a tu historia eso le quitaria todo el potencial de está.
Esperovque agregues más servant's a tu historia como podrían ser :
Arturia/lancer
Pentecilea/berserker
Ishtar/archer
Ereshkigal/lancer
Yorimitsu/berserker
Parvati/lancer
Nobunaga/berserker-archer
Bueno esa es sólo mí opinión personal espero que no te aya molestado .
12/17/2017 c1 Ciarle
Fucking awesome.
12/17/2017 c1 Alsenir
I will wait for the next update. It was nice idea you got there to create this story.
12/17/2017 c1 Volfy790
This is great,I'm gonna guess that trihexa is the threat.I hope you update quick.
280 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »