FanFiction.Net
for Death's Heroes

12/16/2017 c1 The Rupture
Interesting, keep it up.
12/16/2017 c1 Kinunatzs The Eternal
Ok this is one of the most interesting and unique crossover fic in this section and how powerful is FemGilgamesh, Scathach and Altera compared to the DxDverse Power levels? anyway more please
12/16/2017 c1 8Lady Vanatos
Now this, was one hell of a first chapter.
12/16/2017 c1 Guest
Nice. You created a believable Zelretch and an experienced oc as a Master character. It looks like this is post 5th Holy Grail War, if Saber is Rin's familiar and Rin, Shirou, and Saber are at the Clocktower. It also looks like you chucked the characters in the later part of DxD if Leonardo is using Annihilation Maker to make Alice in Wonderland themed eldritch abominations, since it looks like they landed in the Underworld where a joint 3 Faction Strike force is attempting to hinder and take out the Khaos Brigade Terrorist attacks on the Capital.
12/16/2017 c1 8prototype gear
...huh. Actually quality writing. Granted. Zelretches canon personality (of what we've heard from Nasu himself) is that he is really serious. Read that one story about Zelretch telling Rin the story of his fight against Type Moon. It's not "oh my god, waifu's". But the characters you wrote are enjoyable, and the OC is one of the more interesting/not obnoxious ones iv seen so far. You didn't use the Zelretch is a ROB that kidnaps random people for shits and giggles and or to fix a problem. Him having a handyman on the ready seems more believable.

That said, apparently even he questions why he made the Kaliedosticks. They annoy him as well.
12/16/2017 c1 AceBlazer007
I am simply speechless. I love the hinted history of how much adventures the trio have gone over the ages, the character interactions are enjoyable and just way too fun. Your grammar is one of the best I have seen on this website, and the differences between Male and Female Gil is intriguing and one aspect I love. Both are technically 2 different entities, they just have the same Identity. I simply can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the awesome work!
12/16/2017 c1 Raijin Okumura
interesting!Waiting for the next chapter!
12/16/2017 c1 MasterOfDragonsGod
Interesting
12/16/2017 c1 2adislt
very good story, although i still very confused on what timeline our mc endup, it's in the great war?
279 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19