FanFiction.Net
for Death's Heroes

3/4/2020 c3 Valor-Derzod
Hand to hand combat from a human and a pistol kills a bunch of vampires? Snapping his neck kills him? That’s honestly retarded
2/19/2020 c17 1tsun
nice story
2/15/2020 c17 Gsmith1000
ok i will admit this was unexpectedly and for me personally disappointingly short, don't get me wrong i loved the idea, i loved the whole damn story but i just wish it had been longer ya'know, i wish we got to see more of the characters learning to work/live together, more of the new abilities they had developed that you alluded to in a previous chapter, more on how to dealt with crisis the didn't include "BOMB IT WITH PHANTASMS" and so on, but either way it was pretty good and i look forward to browsing through your other works.
2/15/2020 c17 AO Black
This has been a wonderful tale, thank you for sharing it.
2/14/2020 c17 PasiveNox
Yeah wonderful
2/14/2020 c17 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
2/14/2020 c17 FateBurn
Excellent story from start to finish
2/12/2020 c1 Guest
How about you don’t write anymore. This shit is straight garbage
2/9/2020 c16 nanayakiri
Thanks for the chapter! Now that things have calmed down, I can't wait to see how the characters interact with each other, especially with the addition of Tiamat to Horatius's group.
2/10/2020 c1 2Sgt117
I love the Starship Troopers reference in the first chapter!
2/10/2020 c16 3AlernateReality
Honestly, I think this should have been an epilogue chapter. The story seemed to naturally wrap itself up last chapter and now I think you are over stretching it
2/10/2020 c16 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
2/10/2020 c16 FateBurn
Great chapter like always can't wait for the next one
2/10/2020 c16 AO Black
While disappointed the Trihexa fight was glossed over I enjoyed this chapter.
2/9/2020 c16 PasiveNox