FanFiction.Net
for Death's Heroes

9/8/2018 c4 Sapphireweapon12
Welcome to the club my friend... The club of those with E-rank luck.
8/19/2018 c7 1OBSERVER01
Very interesting
8/18/2018 c7 randompizza7
That was a pretty good chapter.
8/18/2018 c7 FateBurn
Great chapter, nice to have Gil back and interesting twist with Lilith having joined the party at the end cant wait for more.
8/18/2018 c7 AO Black
Great chapter. Also Horatius should ask Ophis for a dragon's magical core, it can be done and will solve his magical channelling problem.
8/18/2018 c7 That one asshole
...I’m now wondering if Horatius can use the black barrel. It was inventinted by now in the Fate timeline, should be just chilling out in the Atlas bunker.

Literal gun able to kill types, when it took Zelretch his everything to kill one, and it’s just sitting there.

Wonder why if Mercury’s going to wake up eventually, Zel just doesn’t take it, out it in the hands of an aspiring hunter, and tell him to go put five in the eyes of the spider.
8/18/2018 c7 sonic
I liked the chapter!
8/1/2018 c6 Quilon
This is one of the best OCs I’ve ever seen. And a lot of it’s in first person too. His backstory, the flashbacks, his powers... I don’t even know how much I care about DxD, I could just read random stories about this dude all day.

Really hope you continue this fic
7/26/2018 c6 dragon slayer of death 98
please continue this, its awesome, and i really want to see the kick the hero factions ass
7/23/2018 c6 De Modar
Loved this story. Also, to solve the magic problem once and for all, just have Ophis turn you into a dragon, or at least give you the magical core of one. We know it's possible from canon, and she already owes them.
7/12/2018 c6 ThatOneGuyUpstairs
Wait, Irappu is an aspect of Gaia, right? So it technically counts as part of the “World”, so what happens if Horatius summons Enkidu? Doesn’t he/she/it get an immediate A rank in all of his stats if he’s summoned by the world. And of course that adds to his allready bullshit level powers, since he’s/she’s/it’s, you know, the guy/girl/thing who was able to fight Gods-Damned-Gilgamesh to a standstill and made him/her empty his/her vaults, which last time I checked (and please correct me if I’m wrong) contain everything single Noble Phantasm in human history that takes the form of an object (speaking of which, is Gilgamesh limited to non-living Noble Phantasms? Because a person can technically count as a “object”, and if so, does that mean he/she could summon, for example, Alexander’s army?), just wondering because it would be nice to see Gilgamesh interact Enkidu as Noble Spirits, I’m was kinda disappointed we never got to see people who knew each other before they died interact in the show with the exception of Saber and Berserker in fate/Zero (as far as I know, I haven’t watched anything beyond Zero yet, no real reason just haven’t found the time), especially with Gilgamesh’s mental state as a result of being connect to a corrupted grail and his misguided view on current humanity because of getting all his information from a biased source, so maybe we could Enkidu ironically doing the very thing he/she/it was made to do, stop Gilgamesh from becoming a threat. Other examples include Karna and his brother who’s name I don’t remeber, Ceaser and Cleopatra, Arturia and Mordred, Lancelot and Galahad, Heracles and Atalanta (they were both argonauts), Jeane and Gilles, any of the Hassan’s interacting with any of the other Hassan’s, Sherlock and Moriarity (while on the subject, does the fact that fictional characters can be summoned mean any fictional character could be summoned? Or is it limited to those who have left a significant mark on culture to the point where they’re just common knowledge, what class would Superman be, Ruler? What about Mario or Sonic, or a protagonist from a Persona Game?). Heck while on the subject of characters that knew each other, what about other character’s Horatius would have met over his travels, did he ever interact with any other Noble Spirits before their deaths, like Heracles, Atalanta, Jason, Alexander the Great (just to make a few that seem likely given his homeland was Greece)? I’ve gotten severally off topic at this point.

Back to my original point. not only would it be interesting because of the interactions that would no doubt happen between Enkidu and Gilgamesh, it just seems like a logical thing to do given their going to fight the Trihexa, and I think having as many overpowered Spirirts to help as possible given the fact that you have someone who can (as you put it) “channel a functionally infinite amount of Mana gathered from the very world itself.” Im saying it should definitely happen, but it just seems like a cool idea, even if it’s only for the final battle.

I like the story so far, it’s a good balance between comedy, character, and action. Can’t wait to see the next update.

P.S. just thought of this now, did Horatius ever sail on the Argo, it does kinda seem like a thing he would do given his origin-endured obsession with traveling, and if my understanding of the timeline is right, Jason and Argonaut’s voyage would have occurred before he began to regret becoming one with Irappu, possibly even before he did so.
7/6/2018 c1 20Dingirverse
I recently wrote a chapter of my Dingir x Campione crossover with Horatius and Attila the Hun in it, so I had a good laugh when I saw your story, guess you beat me to it. :) Great story and keep up the good work.
7/2/2018 c1 Primordial Serpent
If you are using a rainbow as the basics of your statement, all the colours together should make white/light. Isaac Newton discovered that white light, after being split into its component colours when passed through a dispersive prism, could, by passing them through a different prism, be recombined to make white light.. Aknowledgement to Physcis unit 3 and 4
6/24/2018 c6 Farron
I don't like the main characters of DXD, they are pretty shallow and have the least interesting development. I never believe that they ever struggle to get to where they are, especially Issei. Sure he fought a lot of antagonist but there's always some outside force that helps him out. Also the "tragedies" that people like Kiba, Akeno and Koneko experienced, aren't very interesting as that has happened in every other manga and Light Novel.

So its nice that Horatius is dismissive of them and Scathach gives them the cold treatment as they act as if they know everything about her life.
6/12/2018 c2 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
Hmmm well he has a harem, issei the usual harem as well

Well based from the summary of all your stories, really liked this one

For the 2 campiones stories you made... Well not a fan of it there are 2 MC godou being the other one

Well i hope i change my mind in the future about that, until i really ger bored
280 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »