for Delicate

12/2/2018 c1 4fanficfanatic92
This made me so happyyou wrote it perfectly! And the way you used the song was genius!
12/25/2017 c1 youcantmakemee
this is so cute! idk this song, as I don't like Taylor Swift that much...but the story is incredibly cute. I love all kinds of stories with the beginning of Ness! please, do more
12/17/2017 c1 Guest
I liked alot. I love ness stories that have them together as a couple or at least becoming a couple.
12/17/2017 c1 5loadofschmidt
This was so great. You’re too good at this.
12/17/2017 c1 2lockedinabirdcage
I loved this oneshot! I've gotten so many Ness-vibes from the Reputation album, especially Delicate and Getaway Car (...and Dress...and Call it What You Want...and New Years Day...and all the rest lol) and you did so, so, so we'll with creating this little story out of this great song! I liked how you snuck different parts of the song into the story and dialogue. It was all very true to character. Can't wait to read what you write next! :)
12/17/2017 c1 25Newgirlystuff
Well, I’m not particularly a fan of Taylor’s, BUT GIRL DID I LOVE THIS! I’m a sucker for Ness AUs, but I like jt when Nick is still a bartender when they meet. Also yay! On the smut girlfriend! *giggles* Please post more stuff like this:)