for Reunion: An Ultimate Sonic Meets Star Wars Story

1/8 c13 Yellowlightning1996
I wonder what happened to the Chaos Emerald they found on the Death Star?
12/30/2019 c2 Yellowlightning1996
Episode 4b

After the Death Star's destruction,
the Rebels were force to abandon
their hidden base and evade the
GALACTIC EMPIRE'S assaults.

On the planet of Mobius, the
Freedom Fighters many hidden
groups have been exposed and are
being pursued by the relentless
Stormtroopers.

Hoping to find support in saving
their planet, the group led by
Sonic the Hedgehog and
Princess Sally Acorn turn to
Princess Leia Organa, to shed
some light in their situation.
12/28/2019 c1 Yellowlightning1996
I like it so far and I'm interested in seeing it finished.
6/23/2019 c11 9Space Marine Productions
I didn't think you were gonna involve Tangle in this, you just keep on suprising me with how you keep making Mobius seem bigger and more detailed!
4/7/2019 c10 Guest
Do u make ocs for the story, cause I have a group I would want in the story
4/6/2019 c10 Space Marine Productions
Another successful escape for the Freedom Fighters!
11/2/2018 c8 6The-Story-Man1
I have an idea for some characters for your story. If interested, send me a note
8/24/2018 c7 Guest
This is the most excellent chapter that I ever readed in my life. I think Sonic and Sally would not ever break up like in the comics. Will the other freedom fighters joining the Rebel Alliance to fight against the Imperials and Robotnik Empire? I hope they get to see Luke again in the future.
8/20/2018 c7 9Space Marine Productions
Jeez, Robotnik is going all out against the Mobians huh? And why do I get the feeling that Sonic and Sally are nearing their "break-up" like in the comics?
7/10/2018 c6 Guest
I hope you updated story more offer than every few months. This chapter is very good with other freedom fighters being in it. I bet Sonic and friends will find more information about the Imperials and why Death Vader is after Sally. I believe that Sally might be a force wearer. I hope you updated the next chapter the sooner the better.
6/11/2018 c5 Guest
I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting for next chapter to come out. I wonder who is the X-File really is. I hope next update is coming soon.
5/17/2018 c5 Guest
This is the best star wars and sonic crossover that I ever read. You think they can help the rebels on planet hoth. I can wait for the next chapter to come out. I think all the another freedom fighters will joined with sonic and his group. May the forces be with you.
4/24/2018 c1 jack
come I waiting new capture
12/17/2017 c1 Space Marine Productions
Question: Will Scourge and the Destructix be in this? And if so, can they be working as PMC's for the Alliance?
12/17/2017 c1 Space Marine Productions
First! Also, it was worth the wait for a sequel!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service