for The Tipping Point

9/22/2020 c1 6reyoflight
This was so good! Loved it!
6/6/2020 c1 8BrokenMentality
awww cute! loved leia and ben's reunion! and love the way ben is so worried for her it's adorable
5/6/2020 c1 21Saoirse7
This is so soft and beautiful and I love it so much!
12/22/2019 c1 1radagast-brown
Prb the best Ray/Ben story out there!
1/28/2019 c1 sunshine.katz
Loved this, so very much. If only that had happened! (I mean it still might. But not with Leia being present ...)
11/26/2018 c1 theycallmeadaydreamer
This was nicely done. Thank you for publishing a complete work. I hope you continue to write. Cheers!
10/21/2018 c1 Cherryblossomjen
I try so hard to imagine Kylo/Ben as a member of the resistance, but I can’t pocture it. Don’t know why. I can see him turning against the darkness, but not necessarily fighting with the resistance. That doesn’t mean i want a tragic ending for our duo—i really really don’t. I just hope there’s some other way for them to end up together—something other than picking sides in a seemingly endless battle.

Anyway, enough rambling. This was Beautiful, as always.
9/22/2018 c1 Guest
Oh my god, this was so good! So warm and heartfelt but not sentimental. I love how you are careful not to pad out the story with unnecessary explanations. Great writing.
9/2/2018 c1 4thelittlepandagirl
Love it.
4/15/2018 c1 GrinningCat
I loved your story. After seeing the movies I fell for the improbable gentleness of the Reylo pairing, and your characterization captured it beautifully.
2/25/2018 c1 Erika H. Daae
This is one of the best Reylo stories I have ever read! You've captured their characters so well! Their interactions are so realistic! I don't have enough words to convey how much I love this fic! All I can say is wow! Love it!
2/3/2018 c1 17Too Lazy
Loved this!
1/24/2018 c1 6epic how
This is wonderful. You should be really proud of your characterizations, your inventiveness, and your delivery. Favorite line: "What if I hurt you?" Thanks so much for this great story.
1/23/2018 c1 anchyweasley
I love love love it! This story is so well written and the characters are so believable. I would love to read more of your stuff on them!
1/13/2018 c1 K
Love love love this story! Love your Sherlolly work and thrilled to see you in this fandom as well! As always, your characterizations and writing are just perfect and a great story too. Would love to read more Reylo from you in the future!
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »