for Dash and Violet In The Cave

6/16 c1 Guest
Uhhhhh. . . . Well it was excellent quality.
6/15 c1 Guest
That was amazing
5/22 c1 21Spidey2
HOTT! Keep going! Will Violet and Dash be lovers from this point on? Will Dash impregnate his sister?
4/22 c1 114Gracekim20
I’m sure your story is great. Um these kinds of stories aren’t my thing but if you enjoy writing them that’s perfectly fine.

To KspTcFm: you claim to be Christian yet you tell someone to kill themselves. You’re a disgrace and a lying prick! This author is allowed to write what he wants, if you don’t like it then why did you press the link to this story? It’s your own fault your memory is ruined. No religious person, Christian or otherwise, would actually go up to someone and say how kill your self you’re useless to humanity’ only a lying, pretentious fake person and you KspTcFm, are a FAKE! So leave the Internet!
9/12/2019 c1 The Time-Keeping Gardevoir
This fanfiction worries me. Not because of the incest, but because they are in the cave. The same cave connected to the rocket exhaust, and the same cave that Dash saved them from nearly being carbonized. Since they fell asleep, doesn't that mean that they...
6/27/2019 c1 KspTcFm
Whoever made the story should really kill themselves they are no use of our species of Americans nor African Americans nor Alabama and seeing this guy must be from Alabama because this this guy really should really kill himself I'm sorry I never said this I'm a Christian but this guy this guy he is just on Godly he should no one loves him this is why he's making this horrible shit okay I should he's scarred my life he's got my childhood he's he's guard my friends might my friends lives and we cannot and we can never think of violet and dash anymore because of this guy okay he just had to get his fanfic and the internet this guy should really get a muslim to blow him up.
The end.
2/20/2019 c1 JoshEricHalpeny
Amazing next time more pressure on violet like dash Your in my force field now so you'll play by my rules
2/3/2019 c1 3dashhasligma
west side crip mf go on my profile i made stories like this
2/3/2019 c1 dashhasligma
come on my fuckin channel
11/10/2018 c1 jaevhon.douglas.1
0/0 Too much Kissing not Enough SEX
9/30/2018 c1 what
the fuck did i just read
9/29/2018 c1 Big Dick
I maturbate to this with my anime girl doll, and I don’t know how dash only came once. Like I came three times.
7/24/2018 c1 Josh