FanFiction.Net
for Armed Assault: Eostian Crisis

1/29/2023 c3 1VinTEB
Is this story dead or is it on hiatus?
10/3/2021 c2 DonPatrono
You can't fool me, you took the USMC's interactions verbatim from Generation Kill, you Whopper Junior you...
9/2/2020 c3 Guest
I appreciate the effort, and this fic is fast climbing my favorites ladder
9/2/2020 c3 Guest
This is very good
8/2/2020 c3 Guest
Well, it is quite rare to find ARMA fanfiction, so I hope you will continue it, but, seriously, don't make CSAT the always evil guys, with latest scenario(''Old Man'') they are just cartoon villains and NATO (even its CTRG) are knights in shining armor.
7/31/2020 c3 daggercloak000
Poor CSAT... Make them A role in this new world... Dont make them A villain please...
7/31/2020 c3 8CasualFictionWriter23
Glad you're still continuing this story. I'm expecting the 'combat pragmatism' vs 'honor before reason' argument soon since this is what I like most about modern combat propaganda vs codes of knights/samurais.
7/29/2020 c3 4Noel Harkov
You're finally back, lad. A glimmer of hope in the midst of my abandonment from RNG-sama.
Anyway, I smelled ref from Bonshin War and Battlefield series, which are interesting. Grammar-wise, a few mistakes like 'One of the riflemen laid on the ground mustered all of his strength...' should be 'One of the riflemen, lying on the ground, mustered all of his strength...' but remained readable with the correct usage of words and structures.
Also, I'm interested in the OC request you mentioned. Just wanna know what sort of OC you wanted to fit the narrative of the story.
Hope you will be able to continue the other fanfics. Good luck~
1/27/2020 c2 2Medical Idiot
Flawless rip of Generation Kill.
Epic.
8/13/2019 c2 Legion of the Damned
Nice to see this story getting an update! Also, nice to see some scenes from Generation Kill!
4/7/2019 c2 1Kreuzer
Please don't abandon this. More than half the fanfiction I have read has been abandoned or hasn't updated in over 6 months so I have considered them dead.
4/7/2019 c1 Kreuzer
I've never played Arma 3 and really want to play it though but I don't have money.
3/31/2019 c2 4Noel Harkov
Seems like you're not dead yet at here, which is good news.
Anyway, it's refreshing to see an update over here from you. It's quite strange to see Marines being introduced here but whatever, I was curious about why they are still using M27 IARs when others are using the MX rifles. The chapter is fine, at least, and better than having no update at all.
Anyway, I more interested in what happened in Kerry's part and how many people are transported to here.
Will wait for another chapter~
5/21/2018 c1 9spittiger141
make the next chap for this mate, do as ASAP PLZ! coz i like this kind of thing
2/16/2018 c1 Guest
This could really use an editor, but it’s still a very promising story. Keep it up.
22 Page 1 2 Next »