for J'accuse!

1/13 c5 Kandie78
Very good story! I loved it
8/30/2021 c5 1Loreadana
The ending is so beautiful OMG
6/30/2021 c5 yourstrulyali
This is unapologetically cheesy. I’ve been reading a series of fluff kakasaku fics and surprisingly I didn’t get tired of this. Owe it to being only 5 chapters long. Anymore than that and I might not last long and abandon the fic. Thank you for this. This is wonderful and it is just as I wanted kakasaku to be.
6/14/2021 c5 elouizamariaa
so cute!
3/23/2021 c5 Guest
Tell me WHY I ended up crying of pure happiness and fluff reading this? So brilliant. I love your work! Kudos to you! Xx
1/27/2021 c5 MissChih
O M G! I had an amazing time reading this! I laughted so loud sometimes that people around me were giving me an odd look!
Gosh, I’ve just love it! It was such a good fun! Congrats and thank you for this cute fic!
1/8/2021 c5 Sasa
Very Kakashi AHAHAHA!
11/4/2020 c5 Hitomi Star
Loved it! He thought he wasn't partner material and went all the way to wanting children in 10 months!
10/6/2020 c5 6sai ninja
This story is pure gold! Loved it and laughed sooo much! Really awesome :)
5/8/2020 c5 4helena-3190
You’re a genius. Great, great story!
5/7/2020 c3 helena-3190
The morning-after scene and counting the fingers was pure gold. Plus so many other moments! You- aresogood.
5/7/2020 c2 helena-3190
This is the third story I’m reading of yours and I’ve noticed your subtle, sexy portrayal of consent and I soo appreciate it.
5/7/2020 c1 helena-3190
Holy god. I haven’t laughed this much while reading in so long. I loooove your character interactions. I so appreciate your mature, in-character but playful and sexy angle. It is almost midnight and I work tomorrow but I think I will be stuck reading all of your work now! So great.
4/8/2020 c1 Sweetpotato16
Ever since the quarantine, I have been finding comfort from reading a ton of fanfic. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing this piece. We readers tend to forget just how much effort and time is being sacrificed to bring forth this quality of work. This appreciation comment is the least I can do to express my gratitude. Thank you dear author for the wonderful read, and keep up the good work! Keep safe always
2/11/2020 c5 a frog in a well
This is super sweet and lighthearted. It's also believable and well-paced, and the chatacterization is on point. Therefore: this is a MUST read for anyone who enjoys this pairing.
95 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »