for Tis The Season

12/18/2017 c7 121LoyaulteMeLie
I KNEW that D'Arcy was a treacherous shite! Let's hope our other two ex-Section operatives don't let their guard down too completely now the 'danger' is over... though I'm sorry for Brogan, because sooner or later she's got a nasty shock coming - one way or the other!

On the other hand, my brain feels fit to explode at the idea of Malcolm singing 'Fairytale of New York' ... but hell, it's always good to expand one's horizons!

An excellent story, and a fitting follow-up to 'The Price of Loyalty'. Now, you KNOW you can't just leave it there, don't you!
12/18/2017 c6 LoyaulteMeLie
Bloody hell, that was close - but was it too close?
12/18/2017 c5 LoyaulteMeLie
Is Brogan being unduly sentimental? She's ex-Section - she should know better than that...

But hurrying on to the next chapter, agog!
12/18/2017 c4 LoyaulteMeLie
Fiendishly logical - the Tactical Officer would be busy looking everywhere but right in front of him!

Doesn't sound like the explosion is meant to be deadly to the ship, though - only to the man likely to unearth the saboteur...
12/18/2017 c3 LoyaulteMeLie
Poor Timmins saw or knew too much, it seems. One shock after another!

I suspect Malcolm will blame himself for this to some degree. However unjustly. She was one of his own...
12/18/2017 c2 LoyaulteMeLie
Well, as poacher turned gamekeeper Malcolm is best placed to hunt down the culprit. ... best hope he keeps his termper when he finds them!
12/18/2017 c1 LoyaulteMeLie
Dark deeds are afoot in the Armoury - the one place most calculated to arouse Malcolm’s protective professional wrath!

Whoever the saboteur is, they'd better be damn good at hiding their tracks - or very good at surviving in hard vacuum!