for The Enchantress

6/30/2020 c4 7era-romance
oooohhhhhhh I really hope u come back to this there aren't nearly enough skip beat crossovers and this one could be a doozee
5/8/2020 c4 2AnimeLover229
Please update, this is an amazing story.
1/1/2020 c4 Carol542
Love it please continue this story when you have time
3/29/2019 c4 5YelloMarker
Thank you for writing this story! I really like the unique idea and I cant wait to see how she is going to meet Tsuruga-san in this story. It'd be interesting to see how he would take to kyoko's background, being also a half foreigner like him.

Also loves the part that all the elves hated Hermione LOL! I always thought that would make sense considering how devoted they are, and if they love their current master, they wouldn't take being forcefully freed kindly.

Good luck, and keep on writing!
3/9/2019 c4 SilverStarWaters
Yay an update! I love both series so I'm stoked everytime I see an alert for this fic. And ugh yes the days when you can't do anything, and the only reason to drag yourself out of bed is to feed your pets.
I cant recall did the Fuwa couple have offical custody of Kyoko and would be able to sign off on new guardian forms or would he still need to talk to her mother?
3/7/2019 c4 Angeline134
Glad you're feeling at least a little better always glad to read a chapter from one of the fics that's been on hiatus. This was a good chapter and I can't wait to find out what is gonna happen next.
2/28/2019 c4 1KITSUNE TAKAHARI
wow, gran capitulo. :) me encanto y me dejaste en suspenso (no me quejo, solo es una observación)
2/28/2019 c3 KITSUNE TAKAHARI
waaa casi llore, estuvo hermoso
2/28/2019 c2 KITSUNE TAKAHARI
wow, las cosas van increíbles. la verdad jamas pensé en un fanfic así, esta increíble
9/20/2018 c3 3Frozen in Idaho
Wow! Thanks for 5js story. I look forward to a wounded soul healing another.
3/28/2018 c3 3monkey kix ass
wow really interesting premise for story. can't wait to see how kyoko will react when she realizes she can meet and interact with so many fantasy creatures. i'm sure her relationship with harry will also be very interesting to read. thoroughly enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again soon.
2/8/2018 c3 2kaiirine
Good start. Never liked how the Fuwas treated Kyoko so I'm looking forward to seeing a different Kyoko raised by HP. Though I hope Kuon and Kyoko can meet earlier...Looking forward to your next updates.
12/22/2017 c1 SilverStarWaters
Did you get the idea of Kyoko being a Black due to the fact she almost shapshifts using makeup?
12/22/2017 c3 dragongirl077
really cute! :)
12/21/2017 c3 4yukihime88
well... will be looking forward to upcoming chapter's
16 Page 1 2 Next »