for Christmas with Peter

cute
5/20/2018 c1 19AndurilofTolkien
awe
12/20/2017 c1 56Sixty-four K
I've really missed your stories, Rogue, and this one just reminds me all over again how much I love your style. Absolutely adorable; Peter and Tony fluff is one of my favourite things, and this really fits them really well. I loved seeing Tony's childish side (the train scene was priceless!), and Peter's slight bewilderment at how Pepper and Tony treated him like a kid was really cute. There were lots of fun little details that I really liked, such as Tony's "manfully downing two slices" and his money sock. This was a really sweet and hilarious story and I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for starting off the FFCC so well!
12/20/2017 c1 47LadyLindariel
LOL, this was a great story. I thought Tony seemed to do what he wanted more than what Peter might have wanted, but Peter was so happy to just be with him that he didn't mind at all. I also thought Tony did pretty good at trying to juggle taking two people shopping at the same time. Great story and bonus points for getting this up on such short notice!
12/20/2017 c1 7Phillica Clayaway
Nicely done!

It was interesting how you connected it so smoothly. I mean, obviously, Tony's jumping back and forth is anything but smooth, but in the writing, the transitions were very smooth.
Great story!