for Harry Potter and the Glory of Merlin

3/8 c10 F.G.Luck
When will you come back? I love this story and I came back and read it multiple times, it hurts seeing it unfinished. Please come back!
12/26/2020 c2 12helrio uzugaku
So, gonna focus on chapters 1 and 2 because that is where I'm at right now.

So far, I'm very interested. Like you said in the AN there is very few content like this in the category you put it in.

But what has me interested so far is how far this can go. I don't know how far you've gotten in the story and there is A LOT that could be used and even more that could be missed. I'm willing to sit through this because I have hope to see something I haven't seen before.
6/25/2020 c10 Spellflame
Update?
6/25/2020 c3 Spellflame
Me
6/25/2020 c2 Spellflame
He makes a good point
6/25/2020 c1 Spellflame
... what to put in it?
6/2/2020 c10 10Rose Blood Cat
This is a very clever and interesting approach to combining Harry Potter and TrollHunters, I really like it! I hope you'll continue this at some point, because I'd love to read it when you do!
1/1/2020 c1 2Realmsmith
a 25 centimeter blade is less than a foot long in imperial. the average sword is 2-4 feet in length. that is a long knife.
8/31/2019 c10 1Aria N Sinahi
Okay I am officially In love. I know it has been a while since you updates, but PLEASE PLEAS COME BACK! If you need a beta, or are putting this story on hiatus or putting it up for adoption please let us know. I really want to see where this goes.
4/23/2019 c10 17DRAGONDAVE45
This is so very cool! I see it has been more than a year since you updated. PLEASE COME BACK AND CONTINUE THIS!

BTW-I really like you opinion of my crossover of OotP? Please PM me?
4/22/2019 c3 DRAGONDAVE45
This is really good so far! I really hope you will see this through to the end! I've started writing(but not yet posting) My own OotP story crossing HP with "Firebreather"(2010, Cartoon Network CGI movie)!
3/14/2019 c6 Wingdings13
So clever with the amulet acting as a patronus charm! The explanation made a lot of sense, hope chapter 11 comes soon :D
2/17/2019 c10 3elitheturtle
this is amazing! I can't wait to read more of it!
1/13/2019 c8 Angel Winx
What about pairing him with Luna Lovegood, she is very open and accepting... especially if she is eventually tolled about his troll-hunter business like Jim tolled Claire.
11/28/2018 c10 redslovelyangel
This is a very interesting concept and I can't wait to read more if it.
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »