for And the Walls Came Crashing Down

12/13/2019 c1 4Kit419
This may just be my favorite fanfic ever! This is amazing!
9/29/2019 c1 makoto's daughter
Thanks for the story. Even now that Della is in the show, I still feel the same. She is not the mother type. She still put the in danger. And Donald worried more about them than the rest of the family.

Would they touch this topic on season 3?
7/27/2019 c1 197AlenDarkStar
I love it, is a beautiful one shot.
5/21/2018 c1 9Melodysouth65
Oh my goodness
Why is it you don't have more views?
I can't even believe this story it's so beautiful. I absolutely love it, I hope you'll write more Ducktales soon!
3/3/2018 c1 4Ducktalesfan54
Oh my gosh I love this story so much
I admit I cried a little tword the end
Absolutely beautiful I loved it!
3/1/2018 c1 18Kudo Yuichi
This is so AWESOMEE! so emotional, so good, so detail, and so so so perfect! I really love the father figure Donald and I'm looking forward with the three caballeros one
2/16/2018 c1 3Nina feliz
This was powerfull and so beautiful. I think Donald and the triplets are very in character. Over all an excelent job. This may be my fav Ducktale fic. And the way you write fatherly Donald! So overwhelming! The feels!
Thanks for your excelent work!
2/8/2018 c1 6Sorceress of Stories
Man! I should really watch DuckTales! I know the gist of it and I love reading stories about it but I never got around to watching the new show; heard it's awesome. This story was awesome too! I felt so bad for Huey and I loved, loved, LOVED the interaction between Donald and his sick nephew. It was so sweet! Great job!
1/26/2018 c1 281234BlueLagoon
Ah, kid logic. The whole let's-hide-the-cold thing without really thinking it through. This was a great story! Thanks for the awesome read!
12/20/2017 c1 Jesus lover
Love it, please write more soon, only there wasn’t enough Louie fluff. There was for every other character, but not him. Louie is my favorite, and the show makes him seem super emotional. If you might add more with Louie next time, that would be great. Thanks!