for Hunger of a Hollow

4/8 c4 Guest
Please do more
11/16/2019 c4 Bermuda Dragon
This Is Turning Out To Be REALLY Good!
The Switching Of Perspectives, Which Would Usually Be Annoying, Was Quite Well Done!
I Like The Time Period You Chose For This Crossover!
I Hope You Can Continue It! It's One Of The Better Bleach/Star Wars Crossovers I've Found!
11/14/2019 c4 2LONE RANGER 97
Thank you so much for doing another chapter this one was awesome I also did not expect that girl to turn into a hollow, MAN THE STORY JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WOOHOO
11/14/2019 c4 ChunkyFunkyMunky
Wow, I had forgotten about this.
5/22/2019 c3 okami321
awesome
11/8/2018 c1 1EvenLoveLies
more plz
7/1/2018 c3 2Kiota-chan
I love your story and the buildup that you have here. I am looking forward to the next chapters. But the spelling errors are getting in the way of me truly enjoying the story. I hope you are able to clean it up at a later date, because this is a story that is worthy of getting perfect.
3/30/2018 c3 Guest
I really thought this chapter was lame. I enjoy your story but the basic hollow form is boring. Can you replace it with a better one?
3/26/2018 c3 Guest
Not vasdo lorde hollow ichigo? Why man?
3/25/2018 c3 Rob
Great so far can't wait for more would love longer chapters
3/25/2018 c3 Guest
More please
3/25/2018 c3 10coduss
so, Ichigo is essentially the second coming of Darth Nihulus i assume?
3/22/2018 c2 Guest
Looking forward for more of this
2/11/2018 c2 Guest
Morr soon please
2/7/2018 c2 DecrepitSoul
I'm very interested in this story. The chapters are a little, short for my taste, but the concept of the story intrigues me enough for me to give this a chance. Also, not to nitpick, but in chapter 1 when you were quoting the mantra of the sith. It's not though, but through. Through passion, strength. Through strength, power, and so on and so forth. It wasn't a huge mistake, just wanted to give you a heads up.

It will be interesting to see where ichigo will go in this story. Cause if he ever regains control of his hollow side i can't see him making peace with himself for the things he had done as a hollow. That being said, the possibility of becoming an arrancar, yet not truly returning to being ichigo is there.

Anywho, I look forward to the next chapter. Have a pleasent day!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »